1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article Writer Needed::Long Term Offer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ashwinkandel, Apr 22, 2011.

We are seeking for two writers who can write articles on niche based on Technology, for a long term work. That may include Games, Internet, technology and computers , mobile phones, mobile phones software.
    Each article must be copy scape passed, original one with the use of proper grammar. We are offering $1/100 words for a long term basis.
    It will take some time for us to review your articles. That may take a day or a two.
    The minimum word for the article is 500 words. We are paying 5$ for each article that you write (and that gets accepted by us).
    If the niche is not based on technology, grammar is not good, or if we find it not worth the price, you won't get paid.

Interested ones can PM me with their sample work.

PS. Each writer can submit two articles per day. If we are satisfied with your work, you may write 3 articles per day as well

ashwinkandel, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  2. kbshah555

kbshah555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested. Please check you PM and details i sent to you.

kbshah555, Apr 22, 2011 IP
  3. khfaroo

khfaroo Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interested but to much stress laid on if WE accept and if We approve...Only IF accepted would be PAID...
    man... get a sample or ask for a link to the previous ones...determine if they meet your requirements and let people work....
    :)

khfaroo, Apr 23, 2011 IP
  4. shaikh385

shaikh385 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I m ready to work with u please check
    Thanks.

shaikh385, Apr 23, 2011 IP