1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Writer Here looking for Long Term Work - Native English Speaker

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mpatel0407, Mar 21, 2011.

Hello guys I am a native English speaker studying at the college level. I constantly have to write papers and essays which means that my writing skills are always top notch.

I am looking for long term work. Basically I want to write about 7-8 articles a day. So, if one person can provide me that is awesome. However, if one person wants one and another person wants two then I will take on as many people until I hit the 7-8 articles mark.

My articles are of high quality and are well researched. If you want a sample just PM me. I have written for many people on Digital Point in the past, however, not long term. I would like to have a long term writing record. Additionally, if you want to know about rates please feel free to PM me about that as well. Thank you and have a great day.

mpatel0407, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  2. Yasser Moosa

Yasser Moosa Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Need about us articles written

Hi, I currently own 300 blogs and am looking to get "about us" pages up on them. Need unique content describing what the site is about. I would buy 5-10 articles at a time 300 words minimal. My best price offer would be $2 per articles and I would buy a minimum of 5 at a time.

Let me know if you may be interested in this offer, you would use the blog categories as keywords.

Cheers

Yasser Moosa, Mar 21, 2011 IP
  3. mpatel0407

mpatel0407 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how about 3.5 dollars an article. I write quality work.

mpatel0407, Mar 21, 2011 IP