1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Writer For Christmas

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by rusting, Dec 20, 2006.

Its the holiday season, but the website "fires" need to be kept burning. I understand that it is not always possible to concentrate on the site during the holidays.

So I am offering to write articles over this weekend and the Chritsmas season. Excepting for adult and gambling content, feel free to PM me with your requirements and rates offered.

Cheers and Happy Holidays!!

rusting, Dec 20, 2006 IP
  2. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Rusting. If you do not get any responses here, you may want to check out Craigs List to see if anyone is looking for help right now. I feel for you...I hope this helps.

MattKNC, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  3. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    rusting, I need two articles written on various Website design, SEO related. Pm me your ate. article is around 400 to 500 words.

toby, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  4. rusting

rusting Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Thabks for the suggestion. I am off for this week from my normal work due to christmas and new year. I thought i could make extra cash by writing for those who cannot work for the holidays.
    Thanks again

rusting, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  5. MattKNC

MattKNC Peon

Best Answers:
    It may work out for you, especially since you already got a reply on this thread. There is nothing like being in the right place at the right time; Digital Point people are always hiring too. Best wishes; I hope you do well.

MattKNC, Dec 23, 2006 IP