1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Writer available for any type of writing projects

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by bestwriter, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello Everyone,

I am posting this thread here is to offer my writing services. I am new to digital point but I am not new to freelance writing projects and you can check my reviews of www.scriptlance.com by clicking the click below:

https://www.scriptlance.com/cgi-bin/freelancers/feedback.cgi?p=nitesh98&all=1

I will put in all my efforts to give your project a professional touch. Please give me an opportunity to work with you and help me to build up my rating. Please PM me for sample articles and rates.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  2. abixalmon

abixalmon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are you interested to write Travel Reviews or Travel Articles... please PM me your rates

abixalmon, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  3. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just an observation. When you are advertising the fact that you can write (professionally especially), it's best to write the ad properly.

For instance, "efforts" should be "effort." In fact, "efforts" isn't even a word in the English dictionary.

It's probably too late to edit that out, so remember it for next time.

marketjunction, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  4. redoxide

redoxide Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "It's probably too late to edit that out, so remember it for next time."
    Should read: It's probably too late to edit that out, so remember it for THE next time.

redoxide, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  5. marketjunction

Best Answers:
    That's incorrect.

Inserting the word "THE" before next time is poor writing, because it's fluff.

Yes, the word "THE" could have been used, but it's loose writing and the goal of any good writer is to be precise and concise. :)

marketjunction, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  6. bestwriter

bestwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello Everyone,

I accept your instructions and will remember it for next time. Thanks for your response.

Thank You

bestwriter, Jan 19, 2007 IP
  7. redoxide

Best Answers:
    No, you are incorrect, the word 'the' should have been used. Nice try at a 'save'. It won't work with me.

redoxide, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  8. marketjunction

Best Answers:
    Well, I'll defer to my formal education in Journalism, which also included newspaper editing, and my years as writer.

Thanks for the pointless posts and for hijacking Bestwriter's thread. I'm sure he appreciates it.

marketjunction, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  9. redoxide

Best Answers:
    You are the bully in the school-yard. You start the fight but when someone stands up to you, you start to cry. You could've PM'd BestWriter and told him of his typo. You choose to do it in the open forum. To me, it seems like it would be very hard to do business with you.

10. marketjunction

Best Answers:
    You've made three posts in this community, all of which have been pointless and combative.

I'm sorry, but would you read this thread again. Who are you? I made a comment in the thread and then you come along with a pointless and combative post.

As to Bestwriter, I actually expected him to say it was a typing error. It happens. Also, I put it in a public forum, because:

1) Posting is an informal communication method.
    2) Many writers carry this over to their advertisements and it looks bad.
    3) I've actually seen other writers say "efforts."

Sorry, I'm not 13 and I didn't receive the memo about when to PM and when not to PM people. Grow up.

Now, let's address your little pie of assumption. Had I been interested in making Bestwriter look bad--I don't know what this would have solved--I would've asked for a sample and made a public posting of it along with any errors I found.

So, what HAS ruined this thread? You and your pointless posts that turned this simple advertisement for Bestwriter's services into one long thread of utter pointlessness.

Congratulations. You're on your way to earning a fine reputation in the community.

I'd like to personally apologize to Bestwriter for responding to these pointless posts. I'm to blame for doing so. I'll refrain from further postings in this thread.

Good luck with your writing!

:D

marketjunction, Jan 20, 2007 IP
    visioninfotech likes this.
  11. redoxide

Best Answers:
    The bully always runs away when confronted.

12. devin

devin Guest

Best Answers:
    he isn't running away. he is being respectful because he does not wish to hijack the OPs thread. unlike yourself, who registered a username just to bash someone.

marketjunction a.k.a jason is one of the best copywriters in this forum. he has reputation, he has credentials to show. you, on the other hand, did not even bother to properly introduce yourself and just barge into a thread and hijacking it.

ironically, he has had 35 transactions and 35 happy clients in this forum alone.

shame on you.

devin, Jan 20, 2007 IP
  13. redoxide

Best Answers:
    Devin, I think it is nice that MJ has a girlfriend that will stand up for him.
    But if you read this post from the beginnig you will see that your boyfriend hijacked it, I just kept it going.

It is true that I just registered. I did this to communicate with BW for the purpose of his copy writing skills.

14. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Jason's one of the best here, and posting publicly is how others learn. Most of the professional writers here do it, and most of us learn a thing or two from him along the way. Coming into a forum and bashing respected members isn't going to get you very far. Jason might not fluff things up, but honesty is usually the best policy, and like I said, it's how people learn.

bestwriter, good luck with your services. You might have better luck finding content-oriented gigs in the services area though if you haven't already received enough PMs. :)

jhmattern, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  15. redoxide

Best Answers:
    I didn't 'bash' MJ.
    Publicly pointing out a small typo to make yourself look better is not a way to teach. I did not join this forum to "go far".

Oh, there's a lil' brown spot there on your nose.

redoxide, Jan 21, 2007 IP
  16. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    First of all, Jason's a colleague. I have no need to kiss his ass for any reason. But obviously, you do have a need to grow up.

Pointing out a typo in the "Copywriting" forum (not a services area) isn't an issue of making someone look bad. He's pointing out a problem with the poster's "copy" so they can fix it when they finally get a post up where it's actually supposed to be, so something like a spelling error doesn't lose them work (and unless you're willing to work for scraps, it very often will). If it had been posted as a real sales thread in an actual services forum where it belongs, it would have been different. It wasn't.

jhmattern, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  17. redoxide

Best Answers:
    Hi jenn, (Can I call you Jenn?)
    I am quite disapointed with your last post (above).
    Your remarks gave me no chance at a witty come-back.
    Please edit your post or submit a new one. I will check back after my Mom gets me dressed for school.

redoxide, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  18. redonion

redonion Active Member

Best Answers:
    bestwriter,

Hopefully, redoxide with leave this thread alone and we can get some work done. I've sent you a PM.

jhmattern and marketjunction:
    I can't write or spell worth a damn. That's why I'm here. To find others that are better than I am. You have my permission to point out any errors in my typing, grammar, or spelling that you would like. And pick them apart! I will not be offended and would take all criticism as constructive.

Every have a Great Day!

redonion, Jan 22, 2007 IP
  19. Red01

Red01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can we clarify that everyone accepts "efforts" is not a word in the english dictionary? I am new to this forum so not sure if it is a joke?

Red01, Jan 23, 2007 IP
  20. Red01

Red01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also bestcopywriter good feedback! If I ever need your services I will be sure to get in touch.

Red01, Jan 23, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.