1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission tool?

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by SCW, Aug 27, 2006.

1. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    this thread is 4 years old!
    I am using Incansoft ArticleBot, and Automatic Article Submitter <- my review :) AAM is much more than a submitter, it can auto create 200+ accounts and it also has a spinner. Best IMHO.

GeorgR., Feb 1, 2010 IP
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thread resurrection is a popular activity here and I would perform a software search at www.download.com :rolleyes:

Mystique, Feb 1, 2010 IP
  3. cassine

cassine Peon

Best Answers:
    It is a good tool.......
    :)

cassine, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  4. RoadHog

RoadHog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Jon Ledger's new article spinning software is my new favorite. It is fast, easy to use, and allows you to use other people's synonym list on words and phrases. Check my sig for details.

RoadHog, Feb 4, 2010 IP
  5. Yo-Yo32

Yo-Yo32 Peon

Best Answers:
    SubmitEaze (submiteaze.com) have just released their latest version and they've added an article submission feature using their 'turbo submission mode'. I just tried it out now and it worked very well. It also does website directory submissions too, and you can create as many projects as you want - so you're basically getting twice the bang for your buck. I've been using it for years, I've tried pretyt much every other product available, and I personally think it's the best by far. but have a look around and see what you prefer. But submiteaze gets my vote anyhow.

Yo-Yo32, Feb 5, 2010 IP