1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission service?

Discussion in 'Services' started by pilky, Aug 25, 2005.

1. kaichandler

kaichandler Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's a very interesting comment - I've not seen any evidence that it does so. All Article Submitter Pro does is insert the text that you supply into the appropriate fields in the article directory so it's difficult to see where it would add its own html. For example if you look at one of my articles 'Twelve Threats' at ezinearticles.com you'll not see any html added by Article Submitter Pro.

Could you kindly clarify where the html is added and perhaps include a sample?

kaichandler, Sep 21, 2005 IP
  2. kaichandler

kaichandler Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see Ken Nadreau and Hubert Daul have just announced a major update of Article Submitter Pro that is preloaded with over 500 websites.

Other key changes are:
    - a Keyword Tab that you can use to highlight the keywords for each article you submit
    - a Favorites tab so all the special sites you want to submit to can be separated from the rest and easily accessible.

I'll update my review very shortly (see sig)

regards to all!

Kai

kaichandler, Jan 5, 2006 IP
  3. jujubee6

jujubee6 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmmmmmmmmm. I set about to answer some questions and what I came up with was....more questions! I've read about every thread re article submissions that is posted on this site.

The sites and tools y'all have been discussing - are they applicable and useful for any topic, any subject?

If I register with about 10 of the most popular and searched sites, submit my niche articles (designating the specific area - in my case, business/careers/employment/interviewing etc), does that suffice? I'm getting the sense it doesn't.

So as an example - Article Submitter Pro - you write an article, do all the settings etc and it sends it out to 100 or so article sites such as goarticles, ezinearticles, etc. This eliminates having to do it manually, thus more exposure, more dissemination in less time and with less effort BUT still well targeted?

And if choose to do it - or some - manually, how does one tell a productive site from a site where your article may languish, be abused, whatever? What makes isnare and goarticles better than say, the one I found before I had any idea of what this was all about, huginc.com?

I noticed that one list of the top 4 submitting software programs listed one by Jason Potash. I picked up his - uh - Ezine Adblaster? or something a while back for a different project. I wasn't impressed with him or his software program. Maybe I missed something?

Thanks - I welcome any and all comments of any length for clarification!
    Jujubee6

jujubee6, Feb 20, 2006 IP
  4. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The problem with article submission software is that you have to register manually and then confirm your registration by clicking on a link in an email for every site that you want to submit to.

This takes about 4 hours for 180 websites so if you are only sending a few articles its not really worthwhile when you consider you have to buy the software as well.

mad4, Feb 21, 2006 IP
  5. popnyc

popnyc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also looking for an article submission service.
    Has anyone found a DP member ?

popnyc, Feb 28, 2008 IP
  6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wordsmith, Feb 29, 2008 IP