1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Submission Service - Hot

Discussion in 'Services' started by RadulescuRobert, Nov 4, 2009.

Do you want to increase traffic and backlinks to your site? We are offering an article submission service which might appeal.

We can write the articles in full English on a broad selection of topics or alternatively you can provide is with your own.

We submit your article to more than 7,000 directories; however, we do it steadily to ensure a natural service. The page rank of each directory varies, most are do-follow. Simply include 6 anchor text keywords you wish to use and the links to your site or page for each.

We will provide you with a link, which will show you how many of your articles are appearing in Google and Yahoo.

If you provide us with the article then the price will be $35. If you would like us to write the article then the cost is $50.

If you would like to go ahead and order or have any questions then please get back to me.

RadulescuRobert, Nov 4, 2009 IP
  2. capebretoner

capebretoner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may be interested, however can you PM me a sample report that you will submit to me when the work is complete?

Thanks,

JM

capebretoner, Nov 6, 2009 IP