1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission is dead or not?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TDI-MAD, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    guest posting doesn't work anymore. anyway, guest posting with nofollow links could be considered ok and a good way to have some traffic.
    SEMrush

SEMrush
  2. BhaskarD

BhaskarD Member

Best Answers:
    Create a page for articles on the website you are working for and post your articles there, followed by SMO. Back links are no longer the aim of postings (actually they never were, but with the improved filters, it is madness to do so now). The primary aim of article posting is to bring readers to your website. Well, when that's the case why not bring them straight to your website instead of taking a detour via ezine, goarticles, etc.? This is irrespective of whether article submission is dead or not.

BhaskarD, Nov 26, 2014 IP
  3. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission is live or Dead ...? it is a Big Question today now in SEO field..

According to me peoples like fresh and interesting content and we can share our content with them by using some promotion sites but many sites are not working means they are not proving us visitors but at my end we can promote our articles over reddit because if I want to promote our articles, website, keywords and want good visitors so in this case we can promote our article on those site where we can get our needs So I think Reddit is the best platform where we can promote our website and get good traffic from that platform..

azharSEO, Nov 26, 2014 IP