1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

article submission are not working?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by PaulRigby, Mar 20, 2013.

1. tuhin_pu

tuhin_pu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    books

tuhin_pu, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Personally I prefer to spend all my time on my own sites, well except for forums and social media which don't belong to me, but still on there I have links back to my own sites.
    That's how I like it. So article submission I know it still works but when I submit articles on my site, not elsewhere.

JamesColin, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  3. stoner3221

stoner3221 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Google has clearly stated they don't like links from article directories. I wouldn't waste your time with them.

stoner3221, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  4. John325

John325 Member

Best Answers:
    Only high pr and quality article submission can give better results for a website. Ezinearticles.com - can be very useful for submit articles.

John325, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  5. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's frightening how few people even understand how article marketing works. The ranking and PR of the site(s) you submit to do not matter, except as an indication of their traffic: you're looking to syndicate content published on your own site from the directory to as many others as possible (as long as they're appropriate).

If you're just posting badly-written junk content on directories and nobody's syndicating it, of course it won't work.

Try producing quality stuff that people will use for their own sites or switching to a more direct, guest-blogging style approach.

TIEro, Mar 30, 2013 IP