1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article submission and social bookmarking?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Internal09, Feb 18, 2012.

I don't quite understand Article Submissions and Social Bookmarking. All I do is write an article and hyperlink my keywords and submit the article to ezine or sites like that? and that's it?

For social bookmarking I just simply include the link to my site and give a brief description?

I am confused in these 2 things. Thanks so much.

Internal09, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  2. SalAG

SalAG Peon

Best Answers:
    Well both methods increase traffic. With the type of work you have, I guess you know the answer to your question. I guess social bookmarking has a lot of features like rating, comments on bookmarks, ability to import/export bookmarks, emailing of bookmarks, groups and other social network features.

SalAG, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  3. edgarallen

edgarallen Peon

Best Answers:
    You have the basic idea. Don't hyperlink keywords in the body content of your article though. Use the author resource box for that. That's very important because otherwise your article will not be approved.

Social Bookmarking: Use your keyword in the "title" section when doing social bookmarking. Don't bookmark only your site. Make sure you hide your site with other bookmarks that have to do with trending news and such.

edgarallen, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really - you got the concept. Article marketing is having one backlink to your site just like social bm sites where you also include a link to your site.

bigcat1967, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. soulseo

soulseo Member

Best Answers:
    These techniques are loosing values in the recent Google Panda updates. If you are publishing same article on more than dozens article directory, if are just wasting you time. Create a unique article and submit on 6-10 good article directories. Spin again your article and repeat the same submission process.Hope it will be worthy.

soulseo, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  6. amitmax

amitmax Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both techniques are very simple and you need to write some content and share on article directories as well as social bookmarking websites.Remember these techniques are helpful only if you will post quality content.
    Thanks

amitmax, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  7. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Submitting articles to directories can give you a reasonable amount of back links. But as the way i see, social bookmarks can give you lot more than that. Specially Digg, Reddit, Twitter and StumbleUpon. They have their own unique ways of rating your content. Besides there are number of sites syndicate social book marks..

nvidura, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  8. shorif

shorif Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody shouting about quality content.
    How can we define the quality.Because it is relative

shorif, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  9. commodity

commodity Peon

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking and Article Submission have important role to get backlinks & Improve ranking on target keywords.

commodity, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  10. HelloM

HelloM Member

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing and Bookmarking have been the key pillars in any SEO campaign for quite a few years now. And they still have their importance. You cannot deny their importance. Yes, article marketing does not have that much value now as it had before 2010, but that's because Google don't rank and give value to duplicate content. Don't you think that gives us (the quality content distributors) a chance to take advantage of the situation.

HelloM, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  11. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    In article submission you must need content to take the traffic for your site and you give the link to your targeted keyword that is the benefit of article submission and as well as you increase the back link of your site through it.

While in Social Bookmarking you don't need such a long content like article submission you just need Title, Description, URL and Keywords for your site and that's it the procedure is completed. And this technique is also used for getting the back links as well as indexing your site or particular web page of your site.

Atco-maart, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  12. dylanmorris

dylanmorris Peon

Best Answers:
    Your idea is perfectly right. Just to add, make sure that you are both not spamming the article directories and social bookmarking sites you are submitting too and you will be just fine :)

dylanmorris, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  13. dominika

dominika Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Article and social bookmarking are easy way to get link and they also increase traffic.

dominika, Feb 29, 2012 IP