1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Submission Advantage

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by seoindia, Aug 6, 2005.

Does article submssion have any advantage in the long run. Because after a period of time, when you will check your articles posted on various article submssion network, you will find out that either your submission doesnt exists there now or its has moved on to a archive page with no PR.

seoindia, Aug 6, 2005 IP
  2. Philarmon

Philarmon Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's not all just about PR... You are also getting (at least some) new visitors who can become returning visitors if they like your site. Plus you are getting (again, some more) branding for your website. And also, a good article can be reproduced on hundreds of websites and they will all link to you - even if not all of them will have a high PR. Just my 2 cents

Philarmon, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  3. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    What article submission sites delete your article after a while?

yfs1, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  4. alternativerage

alternativerage Guest

Best Answers:
    I have found article submission a great source of client generation. However, my articles are marketing and promotions related in nature, so clients now have a method of checking my knowledge, but I do receive a lot of clients, which are almost always return clients and refer other clients. I have found that I do quite well off of submitting articles.

alternativerage, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  5. Ladan Lashkari

Ladan Lashkari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does article submssion have any advantage in the long run? Of course! My articles on article directories and other people's websites is the main source of my website traffic.

The best part is the traffic keeps growing day after day without you lifting a finger, because more and people find your articles and publish it on their websites. The links in your author resource box also keeps increasing your link popularity.

Could it get any better? ;)

Ladan Lashkari, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  6. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Unless you run into fellows like Edupol who build all kind of article-based sites without crediting the author...

fryman, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  7. Ladan Lashkari

Ladan Lashkari Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, some people do this, but the number of them is not many. You can't ban article marketing just because some people do this. Article marketing is still one of the most effective traffic generating strategies.

Ladan Lashkari, Aug 14, 2005 IP
  8. tltfaas

tltfaas Guest

Best Answers:
    There is a neat little article about the benefits of writing and submitting articles:

http://www.e-builders.net/articles/10-benefits-of-submitting-articles-to-e-zines/

I don't know the author but the article covers the most important points!

Bonnie

tltfaas, Aug 29, 2005 IP
  9. kashem

kashem Banned

Best Answers:
    read this also webmarketreports.com/Article/Article-Submission-Two-Ways-to-Do.htm

kashem, Mar 12, 2006 IP
  10. k123

k123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission actually help to promote your Keywords.It also work as back link of your site.

k123, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  11. hani07

hani07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes it does. The thing is it’s not just all about the PR, you are also getting traffic. Try targeting authority articles directories. Article Promotions has big impact on link building, it does help you in your ranking in the SERPs and creates traffic to your website also.

hani07, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  12. dinnyhead

dinnyhead Peon

Best Answers:
    As people have said, it can only be a good thing. Any technique that draws in a few more people can only be considered positive. Many people do look through the archives of blogs or article sites, so there will always be new people following a link back to your site. The more articles you have out there, the more traffic you will gain from it, month after month, year after year....

dinnyhead, Oct 21, 2011 IP
  13. rashidsohail

rashidsohail Peon

Best Answers:
    I score recovered article humility a outstanding publication of client multiplication. Nevertheless, my articles are marketing and promotions associated in nature, so clients now someone a method of checking my knowledge, but I do invite a lot of clients, which are almost e'er reverse clients and touch opposite clients. I eff saved that I do quite healed off of submitting articles.

rashidsohail, Oct 22, 2011 IP