1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article spinning software

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by arther, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I am completely agree with you @PassGoSEO
    Now in modern day's SEO, by using those spinning software only you can get spam contents that definitely harm your site in SERP.

Amit Kumar Mondal, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. IM Professor

IM Professor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello everybody... I am joining the conversation because article spinning is a topic a little controversial, even more after Panda and Penguin updates. Well, with that being said I have something to add.
    The Best Spinner is probably the most popular spinner tool, but there is great new tool that I am using for free. There is a paid version too, but the free version is GREAT.
    The tool is called Spin Chimp. Just do a google search and then tell me what you think!! Ok??

I hope this is useful!! Thanks for the opportunity!

IM Professor, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  3. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

Not really. In our tests, we've found that spinner chimp is VERY easy to detect. It isn't even as high quality as 'thebestspinner', which is really crap.
    The problem with 'collaborative thesaurus' products is that when you allow semi-literate wannabee bloackhatters to supply synonym phrases, you're effectively letting them rewrite your content for you. No offence, but if I wanted something rewritten, I certainly wouldn't hand it over to some anonymous wannabee blackhatter in Delhi who spoke English about as well as my Bolivian cousin Georgy.

Face it guys, watch the video, there's your proof, spinning is dead. You keep on spinning, Google will ban you. They have no choice. You're trying to f*ck up their index, and that is their product.

PassGoSEO, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. stevejhon1

stevejhon1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As My Experience The freeartcilespinner.com Is The Best Source To Spin An Article.

stevejhon1, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  5. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

There you go. Fixed it for you.

6. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

Fixed it for you, too.

7. IM Professor

IM Professor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't use any spinner myself!
    I just think that software Spin Chimp was good enough for the ones that DO use spinners!
    But I am not a big fan of article marketing!! I don't think it is valuable anymore!!

Thanks for hint PassGoSeo!!

IM Professor, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  8. Andrew Futcher

Andrew Futcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does not matter how you say it... If your entire page theme discusses the 'exact' same topics as another competing page, Google can detect that it is spun...

Example; Spun content cannot say 'something new', 'give insights on related topics' or 'answer more questions' than the source of your spun content could have...

Andrew Futcher, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  9. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Nicely explained, Andrew. The people who could most benefit from your wisdom, of course, are the ones least likely to read it, which is why Google have started banning spun crap.

PassGoSEO, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  10. Rana Adeel

Rana Adeel Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion article spinner is better but not much better I was used it before 8 months ago and it gave me not result that I want but now I rewrite article by me.

Rana Adeel, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  11. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

Your post already looks like it has been spun by 'spinning chimps'.

PassGoSEO, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  12. Andrew Futcher

Andrew Futcher Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sad but true... some people just cant help take the easy way out; and the funny thing is they will all be back posting how their rankings have all fallen (these days not indexed at all) and they don't know why, and then armies of posters will tell them to get more backlinks - and the cycle continues again, all the time avoiding the elephant in the room because it may require they actually put some effort in...

Still on that topic: I see in the news today; Google removed the 'not selected' status from the webmasters tools, claiming it was confusing some people? Seams a bit at odds with their motto of transparency these days? So now there are going to be armies of people beating the old dead horses thinking they have done everything else wrong, when all they needed to do was get their content right. I say shame on Google...

Andrew Futcher, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  13. Tasu

Tasu Member

Best Answers:
    The Best Spinner is good.The most used software of internet marketers and small businesses.

Tasu, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  14. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Did you even bother to watch the video? It shows very clearly how easy it is for Google to detect text that has been spun with 'the best spinner'. You use that tool, you will end up banned, period.

Still, feel free. You can waste your time and money 'spinning' crap for all you're worth. Google will no longer rank you for it. All you are effectively doing is wasting bandwidth, disk space, your time, and money. It's basically evolution in action - people like you can't evolve fast enough, so you won't survive.

PassGoSEO, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  15. nanvymaben

nanvymaben Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe in spinning article or using such software for creating spun articles. Content in the article must be rich and unique every time for generating good amount of traffic. One cannot avoid duplication in spinning the original content.

nanvymaben, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  16. IM Professor

IM Professor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Being honest I just want to provide another service! When I decide my SEO strategy I usually evaluate what channels deserve receiving my content.

But when it comes to article marketing I believe it can be use even after Panda update but it can work just for keywords with low competition!

IM Professor, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  17. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

Google is now starting to tighten the screws. If you rely on this 'strategy' (used in the widest possible sense of the word) you are setting yourself up for some nasty surprises down the line, even if you still think you can make it work.

Seriously. Detecting spun text is no big deal nowadays. Google have already stamped hard on heavily spun stuff, and now they are working up the chain. Spinning is a dead end strategy for you, it really is, as you'd appreciate if you just bothered to have a look at the vid.

18. CNlinkbuilder

CNlinkbuilder Member

Best Answers:
    I would rewrite it to make sure it will be 100% unique. Google might notice depending.

CNlinkbuilder, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  19. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

You're not listening. It doesn't matter how 'unique' you make it, if it's spun from an existing source, Google can now detect it. Watch the video.

20. computerguy555

computerguy555 Member

Best Answers:
    Andrew is right - your content will not provide any new insight and its easy to detect. Google has the top people working for them, its better not to try and trick it - and better to provide value.

computerguy555, Feb 12, 2013 IP