1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Spinning - Need the best

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SmokeDog, Mar 23, 2007.

1. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    JetSpinner is pretty good, Google it.

lemonarian, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  2. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    PHPGator, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  3. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i've been playing around with jetspinner these days. its a free program and does the work just fine for me. however, it spins the article by using syntex and your input. if you decide to use this program, make sure you read the how to guide to be familiar with this one. its not like an automated program which selects random words from the dictionary and gives you a junk output. you input the syntex and word variation therefore output looks like a human written article.

note: very time consuming tho, not suggested for one or 2 spins. if you are spinning it 5, 10 or more times, then the time spent is well worth it.

sultanofseo, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  4. mg1313

mg1313 Peon

Best Answers:
    How about the readers? Do they count or only the search engines count?

mg1313, May 2, 2008 IP
  5. blackberryseo

blackberryseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article Spinning is a complete waste of time in my opinion. I came across two good articles recently about the topic but my user id does not yet have the functionality to post and share live links. :(

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Article-Spinning-Is-A-Complete-Waste-Of-Time
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Article-Spinning

blackberryseo, Dec 13, 2008 IP
  6. LindaAdams

LindaAdams Active Member

Best Answers:
    LindaAdams, Dec 14, 2008 IP
  7. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    You go 'free', you get what you pay for. Have a guess what *I* think is the best content 'spinner' out there.

contentboss, Feb 19, 2009 IP
  8. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    We're all devoted to our own products. I think the best
    judgement call really is to balance the good reviews with
    the bad.

Easy for me... there has never been a bad review for the
    system that I think is the best, but tons of good ones..

Glenn

Glenn Leader, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  9. Ryan@SEOBackup

Ryan@SEOBackup Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's the problem with article spinners:

99% of people who use them are looking for a cheap, fast, easy way to create masses of content with little or no effort. Here's a fact: Those people will churn out c.r.a.p. content! It isn't the spinner that's the problem - it's the user!

1% of people realise that to get decent content out of a spinner, you need to spend some time preparing your spun content & that clicking '10,000 rewrites' is just plain ridiculous! That 1% might spend an hour on an article & get 10 spins out of it. That's still 1000% increase in productivity, without losing too much quality!

Ryan@SEOBackup, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  10. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    You raise some good points. I would disagree with you about
    the quality of the final works, in some cases, you can have a
    substantially better article output

HTH

Glenn

11. Pixelrage

Pixelrage Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally write my own articles, but want to "spin" them to use on other article sites. So far, Wordflood looks like the best one so far. I thought Jetspinner was a pain in the ass, as well as all of those other similar ones where you have to manually go through the entire article and type in synonyms. To me, that just defeats the purpose and takes up way too much precious time.

Pixelrage, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  12. Ryan@SEOBackup

Ryan@SEOBackup Peon

Best Answers:
    True - if enough time is spent on the spinning process. The quality is rarely better, but it is possible to get 10 similar quality articles out of one original - in a fraction of the time it would have taken to manually write all 10.

I suppose it depends on what you want out of it. . .

My post was really to point out that all these 'useless' programs aren't anything like 'useless' - it is in fact the user who expects too much for too little - (similar to the affiliate marketers who expect $1000s overnight without any hard work - yo uknow the ones ;) )

All the best :)

Ryan@SEOBackup, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  13. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree with you if you only ever need a handful of
    articles... ever. I use WordFlood too for these occasions,
    but if I need more than about 5 new articles, then I spin
    them.

HTH

Glenn

14. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    spinning is old hat. You can now 'wrangle' them. Here's an example of a PLR article I just wrangled with contentboss by clicking a single button. I've done nothing else to it except give it a one line title. if english is your first language, you can probably spot a couple of boo-boos (but they were there in the original too!). Feel free to use this wherever you like.

Teaching Your Dog To Sit

Teaching your dog the 'sit' command might be one of the most helpful commands you ever teach him. A poorly trained dog is a direct reflection on you the pet owner and how much care about your dog. In reality an untrained dog becomes a bother to its owner so the dog and owner become sad. If it is a puppy or a completely grown dog you can teach them to sit with a little effort on your part. Have you been putting it off as you think your dog will never be in a position to learn a new 'trick'? Don't put it off any longer. Start teaching your dog a way to sit today. Use some of these tips to coach your dog to sit : you're going to require some treats, sadly this is always the simplest way to get a dog to do something you want! You may use anything you know your dog enjoys : biscuits, chewy treats or home items. The main goal is to get your dog to sit when you use the word. One way you can steadily get your dog used to the word is by using the word when the dog is sitting any way.

Dog sits down - you use the 'sit' command and praise them. You may also have to practice this each day by doing the following : - Call your dog and offer them the treat. Let them sniff the treat and get excited first! - Slowly move the treat till it's over the dogs head.

The dog will naturally move into the sitting position. Attempt to get your timing right. - Keep bribing the dog and continuously decrease the size of the treat.

Keep enthusiastically praising the dog. - Repeat this exercise a couple of times a day. Don't go overboard - you would like your pet to regard it as fun. Attempt to practice around mealtimes when your dog is hungry, this could make him keener for the treats. Have the treats simply accessible, don't fumble around - the treat has to happen as the dog is sitting. Don't push your dog's bottom down, this will not work because your pet will associate the action of sitting with having you push his bottom to the ground. If this actually isn't working you may need to consider obedience classes with other dogs. End each coaching session on a positive note. Teaching your dog to sit using these positive reinforcement methods will bolster the bond between you. Consider it time spent well. 'Sit-stay','down' 'heel' and 'come' are a few of the most helpful commands.

Coaching your dog is a continual process. You wish to keep praising your dog frequently and never associate fury with the dog's reaction to your command. Employ each new situation to coach or put your coaching into practice. The most significant part about learning how to sit is that the dog sits under a number of conditions. Coaching your dog well is an example of the most significant things you can do for your dog. Besides having a well behaved dog you can also have an obedient dog. Dogs function as a part of a pack - and you're the leader.

Your dog will be more adjusted and happier if they know their place in the pack. Be a great pack leader and start teaching your puppy to sit today!

contentboss, Feb 27, 2009 IP
  15. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinning is certainly not old hat at all! That's just your opinion.

What's wrangling? And how does it differ from spinning?

Glenn Leader, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  16. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Spinning differs from wrangling in that in wrangling, you don't have to specify the jetspinner syntax. The wrangler does it for you. Although you CAN insert jet spinner syntax if you like - the system spins it first, because 'spinning' is a trivial task, involving about 20 lines of code. And that's why it's old hat. Anyone want some free 'spinning' code, just ask.

contentboss, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  17. Glenn Leader

Glenn Leader Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all spinners work in the same way JetSpinner does.
    Some spinners allow you to select the text you want to
    work with in a multitude of ways. With ArtiFact for
    example, you simply highlight the text you want to work
    with, then click a button. That text is then wrapped, but
    the wrapping is invisible (text changes colour so you can
    see what you've worked on).

HTH

Glenn

Glenn Leader, Feb 28, 2009 IP
  18. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    forgot to mention, if you just want a free jet spinner, here you go - free jet spinning online. As I said earlier, the spinning is the trivial bit. the hard bit is the bit most tools make you do manually (come up with the variations in the first place). There's only one tool that does this automatically (and produces readable output) - contentboss.

contentboss, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  19. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    not entirely sure how that helps. You still have to work at it, don't you? Whether you use { or [ or < what difference does it mnake?

contentboss, Sep 11, 2009 IP
  20. rushy

rushy Peon

Best Answers:
    Have a look at Article Spinning and get the names of the top 3 programs to do this.

rushy, Nov 14, 2009 IP