1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article] seo is dead

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BusinessCoach, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sameer-sj

sameer-sj Active Member

Best Answers:
    sameer-sj, May 9, 2010 IP
  2. Newviewit

Newviewit Active Member

Best Answers:
    True value of internet marketing has always been about finding quality leads that bookmark and return to your website because you offer something valuable... content.

Quantity of traffic means nothing if your website has crap content and gives no reason for people to return. If you make websites like this you might make a quick buck but long term you're shooting yourself in the foot. It's just not worth it.

Viral marketing is just one element to attract quality traffic... it's the details that count

Newviewit, May 9, 2010 IP
  3. jeancarlohim

jeancarlohim Guest

Best Answers:
    Yup, its a link bait. I wont say is dead... i and it will never be!! Social Marketing is extremely important and IS a good source of traffic... but sating that SEO is dead? cmon... thats stuíd. Search engines provide numerous resources that social media dont.

jeancarlohim, May 9, 2010 IP
  4. dragons5

dragons5 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dragons5, May 9, 2010 IP
  5. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I agree...which is why I said VIRAL MARKETING, of which social networking is but a small piece...viral marketing IS the end all, be all for internet marketing...but you have to be able to know there is more than "facebook" and "google" on the internet to realize this.

Most of my website traffic comes from REFERRALS of people who recommend my services, the next is OFFLINE marketing efforts actually, then next is from when I get quoted in media (whether online or offline) not Google

Don't be so one-dimensional

This was one of the MANY stats and Links I posted to BACK my articles validity...unlike the dozens of baseless OPINIONS posted here. These are not my thoughts, this is what the FIGURES SHOW!

You also said go where the money is, but then mentioned only ONE website....try 1 BILLION page views of the combined social sphere (which is MORE than just social NETWORKING)

This is the one-dimensional training of SEO..which causes you to focus on ONE URL, ONE LINE, in ONE POSITION on ONE ENGINE...the web is much much bigger than that...I wont go into MOBILE! The point is...SEO is dead because SEARCH engines are DYING.

BusinessCoach, May 11, 2010 IP
  6. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BusinessCoach, May 11, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.