1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article rewriting

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dmw144, Nov 1, 2009.

Long term relationship offered to someone who can rewirte articles quickly and in perfect english - grammar, spelling and 'american usage'

If you are not familiar with how American's talk, and can write an article in that style - don't bother - your work will not be accepted.

I will provide you with the articles (either my original or plr articles - usually between 350 words and 550 words) and you need to be able to rewrite each paragraph in the article once. Its a pretty simple thing - no research just read the paragraph a couple of times to get the meaning, cover it up and rewrite it in your own words - and do that for each paragraph in the article. I will also want you to write 3 sample headings (6+ words each) for the article.

I am looking to pay $1 per article

please contact me if you are interested - i will probably be needing 200+ articles a month rewritten in this manner - and if things work out i would not be wanting to change a good writer - so basically its up to you...

thx

dmw144, Nov 1, 2009 IP
  2. VouchersGG

VouchersGG Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,pm me now
    i'm interres for working

VouchersGG, Nov 1, 2009 IP