1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article rewriting / article writing for mobile games niche

Discussion in 'Services' started by zasul, Feb 4, 2022.

Hello,
    We are looking for an article writer/rewriter. As the title mentions our focus is based on mobile games.

Our website posts articles about games walk-throughs, guides and articles like: All characters of game name, 30 great things to do in game name, etc.

We are able to pay 10$ per article through paypal.

We will not accept articles that do not pass copyscape or are written with AI generators.

We can pay through Paypal. PM for details.

zasul, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  2. Denis254

Denis254 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Are you still hiring article writers? I'm very interested in getting your work done. I feel confident to complete it according to your requirements because I have more than 3 years experience in article writing in the technology niche and in other niches as well. Therefore, you can be assured of high quality writing from my side.

I'm also comfortable with your budget of $10. Kindly get back to me with more details. Looking forward to working with you. Thanks in advance!

Yours Faithfully,
    Denis,

Denis254, Feb 7, 2022 IP
  3. DIA_8497

DIA_8497 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For quality content writing DM me

DIA_8497, Feb 20, 2022 IP