1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article Rewriting and Re Writer Needed

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by herbalexcel, Dec 19, 2010.

Ok, I need an expert English writer. Must have native English background please. We are looking for a rewriter. You will not have to research anything.

Our team will write an original 500+ words article.

You will then create 5 unique variations per paragraph. These paragraph variations can have more or less sentences in each variation. The idea is to have variations that are completely different.

You will then create 5 unique variations for each sentence of each paragraph variation. So, you basically take those paragraph variations you have and create 5 sentence variations for each sentence that was contained in each sentence variation.

I will attach an example of 1 article that was done this way.

Basically a 500 word article will be rewritten to approximately 12,500 words.

This is for long term work, but please PM me your cost to do 1 article this way. I will select the DPer with the lowest cost per 12,500 word article and the best writing quality.

View attachment 004 Learn Spanish.zip

herbalexcel, Dec 19, 2010 IP