1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article recap - seo rankings

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by DallasBBQ, Jan 11, 2011.

Article recap - seo rankings

I'm in the process of putting together an industrial news site. One section of the site will be a daily news section. I plan to monitor rss feeds and write a short article recap with a link to the original article.   Realgm.com is a site doing the exact same thing for sports news.

See realgm.com for example

Realgm.com lists titles of each article on their home page. Clicking the title will take the user to a short recap of the article that is part of realgm.com.  This page also has a link back to the original article. My question is will search engines view this as duplicate content?  Note the recap is not the first few lines of content from the rss feed. It will be 80-100 words of original content based on information in the main article. Full attribution is needed to avoid fair use issues. 

DallasBBQ, Jan 11, 2011 IP
  2. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, they will view it as dupe content. There's a wordpress plugin coming soon that spins posts automatically, which should solve your problems. I'll post more about it later.

contentboss, Jan 12, 2011 IP