1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Post Robot --- Post Your Articles 100% Automatically to 187 Article Sites!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by temp_12000, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Moneyfolk

Moneyfolk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lorien - Would you say using articles to build deep links is a good idea? If not - how do you build your deep links?

Moneyfolk, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  2. temp_12000

temp_12000 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, John,

No offense. If they know they can get 250 articles per month for $5/article, will they pay $20/article for it?

temp

temp_12000, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  3. jeeplaw

jeeplaw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It depends on the quality of content produced. I have some clients that want nothing more than what i call "Fluff" keyword articles written. Other clients? We service gov't contractors for some offline and online produced content where the content is very specific. The bottom line is that everyone is cost conscience but at the same time the cost of quality is something at times you can't put a number on.

jeeplaw, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  4. IamNed

IamNed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    it is crap. No PR is passed. Little no no traffic. There are no shortcuts. Werd

IamNed, Feb 6, 2006 IP
  5. tpicompany

tpicompany Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Has anyone tried this article post robot and NOT liked it?

tpicompany, Jul 18, 2006 IP
  6. Justin_nzpcs

Justin_nzpcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes its great the best one of the lot

Justin_nzpcs, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  7. jcorkern

jcorkern Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This particular software works like it states it does. Article marketing works.

It brings traffic, Articles do get reposted on other sites, you control the content , which makes the "Page" relevent and thus a quality link. Duplicate content is a lie or the AP would have long been banned, as would all major news networks since they republish the same articles over and over at the same time and they all get indexed and remain indexed as long as the pages are live.

Anyone who says that other sites will not reprint an article has no clue as to what they are talking about. Period. I can show you thousands and thousands of examples if you want to spend the time.

Articles submitted to directories can make you wealthy in a matter of just a couple years if you understand seo.

First. Getting links from a "relevent" "site" is worthless because google can not reason, it defines relevence by having the same keywords in the title, content, or url of the page the link is coming from, then PR , outbound links from that "page" not site, are calculated.

Think this is false? Then why does each "page" get it's own pagerank? it is not site rank, but page rank.

Relevence is determined by the page in question.

I also seen someone say that the article directories have too many outbound links on each page, this is not true either, they are about average. Ads are all javascript (like adsense), so they are not indexed as links.

Most article directories do not use the nofollow tag. Next is that you also said that these article directories will get you no traffic? What planet are you on? http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=flooded+basement+repair . Articlesbase is ranking first page for a national keyword phrase, so that boat don't float either.

Next is that you can get different results (calculated) from several article directories. Some are more prone to get reprints, some rank better and have less ads with a much more visable bio so you can get better clickthroughs.

If you are not getting clicks on your articles, they you are writing either trashy titles, content, bios or a combination of the 3.

I have built up sites that had thousands of visitors a day due to articles from search results in Google and CT's.

Anyone who is not writing articles are easy targets for me. Keep believing the lies and keep spreading the lies, my bank account counts on this! :)

jcorkern, Feb 11, 2009 IP
  8. jaycsol

jaycsol Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do this sites still have the same ranking ?

jaycsol, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  9. jcorkern

jcorkern Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sold the site a year or so later, so, I don't even know if the site is still live, but i have other sites that are still doing fine, just like before.

jcorkern, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  10. jaycsol

jaycsol Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you give me more information about this sites and are you still allowing people to use them?

jaycsol, Jun 30, 2011 IP
  11. jcorkern

jcorkern Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    there are dozens of software and services that will distribute articles, as far as the site i used as an example, it was sold. I do not own it anymore.

There is no way for you to use a site I do not own anymore, and I am not quiet sure what you are asking for. Could you be more specific?

Edit: You think I own the article directory? no, I used them to make articles rank, and still do, with ezine articles, hubs, and other directories. You just have to title thre articles for long tail keywords and add a few links, and you are good

jcorkern, Jun 30, 2011 IP