1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article On The Dangers Of Piracy

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by swood, Mar 28, 2013.

I need a 100% original 2000-3000 word article on the dangers of piracy (malware, getting caught etc), how it works (peer to peer and file sharing), how it has changed over the years (going from hard copy pirated material being given out or sold, to online communities giving it away on large scale), how it may change in the future (big sites being closed down, different ways of getting pirated material etc.). The article needs to be well structured, one or two appropriate pictures and/or graphs should be included to back up or present information.

Requirements:
    ~Must have excellent English grammar and punctuation.
    ~Must have excellent researching skills.
    ~Knowledge or experience with piracy is good but not essential.

If you are interested send me a pm with your offer and some previous experience/knowledge. I will reply back with the full details of what i want.
    This article needs to be based on quality not quantity of words, so i do not want offers per word. I want base price for the entire article.

Thank you
    swood

swood, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!

I started a conversation with you so please privately communicate with me through our conversation within the forum. I offer superior affordable writing services/content creation. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

EGS, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  3. Channing

Channing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Yaaarrr, Matey!

Channing, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  4. iChi009

iChi009 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi! If this offer is still available, I want to give it a shot.

iChi009, Apr 10, 2013 IP