1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing Journal: 12 months to reach $10,000 per month.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by willyboy104, Dec 26, 2009.

1. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I apoligise guys for the lack of updates on my journal the last couple of days I have been overly busy with real life issues that come in between my work and my University course. Without going in to too much detail basically my girlfriend has been ill and I have been the one looking after her since we live together.

Anyways I have been able to keep planning and keep writing to do lists and tried to complete certain tasks that I set myself each day. This is always a good thing to do especially when you have other tasks to complete during that day and other responsibilities to pursue.

Over the last couple of days I have published and scheduled 25 articles to one of my niches blog and 50 articles to another of my niches blog, these will be posted one per day for the next 25 / 50 days and during this time the articles which have been published will be submitted to ezine articles to initiate the article marketing process.

Some people believe you should post your articles to ezine articles first however I think you should always post them to your OWN website first to ensure that Google finds your original content first before you submit to ezine articles.
    People often believe that ezine articles will not accept these articles after they have been published somewhere else but this is WRONG. Ezine articles will accept any content which is submitted by the same author and is linked to the same website as is in the article submission box (and resource box).

Overall this is up to the article marketer whether they want to publish at their own website or through ezine articles first and it has been argued by many internet marketers for several years now with no clear answer.
    I have started to submit articles to ezine articles now as well and intend on waiting till they have been accepted there before I start posting them to other article directories. Over the next week I will continue to submit to ezine articles and as they start getting accepted I will social bookmark these articles, ping them and then submit them to a number of other article directories manually.

Many people might believe that this is the only project I have running at the moment however this is not true, whilst I am running this project I also have a BIG project running and currently in development which I will mention more about in the not so distant future.

Thank you everyone for following this long and enduring journey I hope you get something out of it in the end.

willyboy104, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  2. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Had you done this thing successfully? Are you sure about it?

Robert25, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  3. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Going over what I said I realise some people will think if they submit someone elses content with the same Author name they will accept it.

Just to make sure no one is confused, ezine articles accept ANY content which is YOUR own content. If it is submitted to YOUR own website first then that is fine.

I will find the link to the topic on ezine articles about this soon...

To answer you Robert, yes I have submitted content that has already been on my blog before with no problems at all.

willyboy104, Jan 12, 2010 IP
  4. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Yes, they do accept duplicate content as long as it's your and you can prove that you're the legit owner of each article. They're being pretty strict when it comes to such issues..

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Jan 13, 2010 IP
  5. teamnirvana

teamnirvana Active Member

Best Answers:
    No more updates here?

Why soooooooooo much long gap??

teamnirvana, Aug 20, 2010 IP
  6. WuMan

WuMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol yeah, Op probably gave up :rolleyes:

WuMan, Aug 29, 2010 IP
  7. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    willyboy104,

Did you reach your goal for this month (Agst 2010)?

himanuzo, Aug 31, 2010 IP
  8. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Don't worry guys, not given up just instead of keeping track of a journal decided to wait until I accomplished this then tell people how I did it, because I realise through article marketing alone it was a worthless strategy. To reach that sort of capital, on a stable monthly income you need to incorporate several types of marketing, several platforms and much more work/planning.

Therefore, I have membership sites, affiliate sites, vendor sites, email lists and much more coming :)

willyboy104, Aug 31, 2010 IP