1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing Journal: 12 months to reach $10,000 per month.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by willyboy104, Dec 26, 2009.

1. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. Great to see some excellent support from fellow members here.

I will be updating the thread soon with what I have done today.

willyboy104, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  2. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Today has been a long day, as every Internet Marketer experiences we cannot always stick to our main focuses. Other priorities may find their way in to our daily schedule some more important than others. However as Internet Marketers we have to re-schedule, juggle things around and make time to fit everything in.

As I did today, I am almost finished setting up my first website which will be a health blog however I have some minor issues which are being sorted out as we speak. Apart from this I spent the majority of today creating accounts at Web 2.0 websites, forums (relating to one of my niches), email accounts (for registering accounts), Yahoo account (for Yahoo answers) and bookmarking each site within a pre-made folder labelled, forums, web 2.0 e.t.c

The point of this exercise is to ensure that I am organised and not having to waste time in the future trying to find certain sites or missing/forgetting certain sites because they have not been bookmarked. It is very important that whenever you create a new plan of action that you are organised.

Organisation is key

The plan of action for tomorrow has been listed and ready for the morning I think it is very important for both motivation and to ensure you reach your goals in life to make sure you take at least one small step each day to reach those goals. Otherwise you will become de-motivated and depressed.

Make sure you do at least one thing a day to help achieve your goals

Also I want to say thank you to everyone so far for your support.

3. om3d

om3d Peon

Best Answers:
    hemmm another journal...i have seen quite a few here in dp...i will be following this one closely..

om3d, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  4. SuperSkyRockets

SuperSkyRockets Peon

Best Answers:
    This really is an interesting journal so far, a joy to read! I just wondered if you'd considered using onlywire or social marker to make all of your social bookmarking easier when you get round to it?

SuperSkyRockets, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  5. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your support, I hope it is beneficial for you.

I am glad, thank you.

Yes I am using Onlywire, Ping.fm & Friendfeed I will post an update tomorrow explaining how I am using this :)

Thanks for the support.

6. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    You realize that basically ever other "journal" style thread on DP has ended in disaster, right? I wish you all the best, but no matter how successful you are in reaching your goal, this thread is doomed.

dlm, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  7. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thank you, not really sure what you mean by disaster though. If your referring to the fact that the minority of members ruin the thread for the majority, well I will try my best to get anyone who hijacks or insults other members banned or reported.

I hope you was not referring to my actual goal that was doomed, lol.

8. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Read the last few pages of Petehols journal and you will understand what dlm means. People start to hijack and ruin perfectly good threads for no reason. I don't think dlm was implying your goal was doomed by any means. Only you decide that.

J1218, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  9. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think if you post enough proofs of earning and be loyal to yourself then this problem doesn't appear. Some people fail, some people succeed. I believe Petehols is a winner, he might not achieve his goal in time but he had learned a lot and have some handsome earning under his belt.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
    Robert25, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  10. Traveling

Traveling Peon

Best Answers:
    Will you reveal which product(s) you have chosen to promote?

Traveling, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  11. miakiru

miakiru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I sort of hope you don't. There was a guy on here who showed his blog that he was trying to earn $10/day with using AdSense, and someone click-bombed him and got him banned.

miakiru, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  12. king99

king99 Active Member

Best Answers:
    best of luck

king99, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  13. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Yeah I recall reading them and feeling a little sorry and annoyed, both at DP members and DP itself. There are a lot of VERY useful journals in this section of DP as well as every other section of DP yet they never become stickied. They just get covered by numerous, "made my first sale" threads and "how much do you earn".

I wish someone would sort/reorganise this place a little and sticky these posts.

Thanks for your support.
    Yeah I plan on posting proof of income updates once per week and at the end of the day as long as one person learns from the journal I am happy, however more is better.

I won't be doing, for the reason the next member mentions as well as security reasons. The only products I will be revealing are obviously the products I create however only once because I don't want people to think this thread is about self promotion.

Exactly, don't want that happening. Thanks

Thank you, and thank you everyone so far.

willyboy104, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  14. pumakino

pumakino Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Willyboy104,

Excellent journal. I am feeling inspired to finally stop sitting on the fence and actually make a *plan* myself for my internet marketing goals instead of just spend hours each day just browsing and dying of information overload.

Saw your blog too. Love it and would subscribe to it. Got one question though about the design. Is it a WordPress theme and if it is where can I get something like that. The SEOBook and WordTracker logos you have embedded are really cool and if I was to start a blog I would want something similar. I hope you won't mind sharing. :D

Thanks and best of lucj with your plans.

pumakino, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  15. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much, and I am very happy I took your first post place =D

Doing too much reading and gathering too much information rather than acting on the information you have read is something we all seem to struggle from at times. You need to make sure you act on what you now know though.

I am sure you have enough knowledge to make money everyday and create a sustainable income, so what are you waiting for?

I am very happy that you enjoy my blog. It is a WP theme however it has been custom built and was designed on paper by myself =P

Thanks

Kind Regards
    Will Blears

16. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you started a blog for this project yet? If so, where can I find it?

Jason

Hijynx427, Dec 29, 2009 IP
  17. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Affiliate Marketing Journal 2010: Read on my blog​

To answer everyone's questions regarding whether or not there is a blog for this journal. I have started posting the journal on my Internet Marketing blog which you can find here;

Internet Marketing Blog & Journal

The blog will also have a dedicated newsletter which will be created tonight, for anyone/everyone to catch up on the journal and to stay informed.

Thank you for everyone's support.
    Another udpate coming within the next hour.

18. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a very detailed and ambitious goal. I have no doubt you will enjoy success in the coming year. Keep us update on your progress and dont give up, no matter what.

scheng1, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  19. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    The past two days have been EXTRA long. Trying to juggle my life with my Internet Marketing journal has been quite difficult and tedious at times however we are getting somewhere.

I have become somewhat a perfectionist when it comes to my websites within this Internet marketing journal. Perhaps it’s because I am so determined to be successful that I want to get things right or not either way it will inevitably help further on down the line.

Development is going slow however this is where we are at:

3 Clickbank Products chosen to Promote

1 Clickbank Market chosen to promote (the whole market range)

1 Product created.

- Sales Page written
    - Design completed
    - Opt in page completed
    - Payment Page completed
    - Bonus guides completed

15 Articles have also been written for one product.

Things I need to do:

1. Create other 2 Clickbank product websites

2. Create & Establish follow up emails for each market

3. Add adverts, content, social bookmarking buttons, opt in boxes, links to websites

4. Write articles for each product market

5. Then start promoting

There is actually much more than that but that is the basic outline. I am getting sort of confused writing this because I am at different stages with each product so I will from now on talk specifically about individual products.

Calling them product 1, 2, 3 and so on. I will call the products I have created Vendor 1, 2, 3 and so on.

Product 1: Health product

I have created the wordpress blog found an appropriate theme uploaded all the necessary plugins, added Google adsense, opt in boxes, CPA banner adverts, content, on page SEO, subscription page, sales page (for product) and set up an automated feed.

I still need to create the follow up emails, test the sales page and write the content. Then this product is ready and waiting to be fired. It is a tedious task at times however it will be worth it in the end.

I have also not mentioned that some of the tasks within this journal I will not be doing myself and instead will be outsourcing. For several months now I have been outsourcing article writing to several writers, one of which was amazing and cheap however she went on to bigger and better things. I am planning on outsourcing half the article writing and writing the other half myself.

Basically if I ask my writer to product 50 articles in a one month period I will have to write 50 articles within that period too. The idea here is that for people who don’t have the capital to invest in outsourcing yet can see that it will still work without it and just to ensure I am not being lazy and to maximise my chances of success.

Other than this I will not be outsourcing anything else except the odd design here and there. All SEO will be done by me; thankfully something I am very well capable of.

Today’s plan of action

Finish writing/creating follow up emails for Product 1.

Finish sales page for Product 1.

Test sales page for Product 1.

Keyword Research for Product 1.

Register domain names for Product 2 & 3 plus basic keyword research.

That will be all for today.

Thanks again everyone for the support so far, I realise this journal maybe a little boring right now. It will become better, just some tedious work I need to get out of the way first. I will answer any questions and try and help people whenever I can.

willyboy104, Dec 30, 2009 IP
  20. goopygoo

goopygoo Peon

Best Answers:
    How you gonna test the sales page? From my experience, it takes a couple of days to do that, and isn't something you can just do it in a day.

goopygoo, Dec 30, 2009 IP