1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing Journal: 12 months to reach $10,000 per month.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by willyboy104, Dec 26, 2009.

Article Marketing Journal: 12 months to grow my business to $10,000 per month

I am a firm believer that you only succeed in life if you have aims, ambitions and goals. You have to believe in yourself, you have to know you’re going to succeed, to succeed. It’s not enough just to want to succeed, but instead you have to know it and sense it.

I’ve known from a young age that I am going to succeed in life, I am going to be well-off and I am going to be able to have that expensive lifestyle I desire. I am going to be able to provide for my family, not worry about the bills, about paying the electric, the gas or the mortgage. I don’t know how or why I know this but I do. I am now 19 years old, at University and trying my hardest to juggle Internet Marketing, girlfriend, University and a social life. It can be hard at times, as I am sure others here will know those who have much harder lives than myself, have pressures of keeping the family together, keeping food on the table and the other pressures people go through in life.

I have created this journal to track my journey, my adventure through 2010. I want to be able to help others, like several other members have done so in the past. I want to be able to inspire and motivate others to succeed in life. The selfish aspects of this journal are to help me to keep track and keep focus, to help me steer the right course and help me improve my monthly income until I am at a point which I would be comfortable. A stage where I could re-invest comfortably and live a good life, stress free.

The aims & goals:

The overall goal for 2010 is to by December 31st 2010 have created a stable network of websites which together create a wealth of $10,000 and over per month.

If we break this down it is:

Per Year: $120,000
    Per Month: $10,000
    Per Week: $2,500
    Per Day: $357

I think it is very important to always break down your overall goals, to make them seem more approachable, more attainable and more realistic. The overall goal is attainable however if we went straight ahead and focused on creating $10,000 per month. We would probably soon become very tired, very de-motivated and very inactive.

Instead we will break down this goal in to 4 different sub-goals, these are:

Goal 1:

Reach $1000 per Month
    Broken down equals $38 per day

Goal 2:

Reach $3,000 per Month
    Broken down equals $107 per day

Goal 3:

Reach $5,000 per Month
    Broken down equals $179 per day

Goal 4:

The ultimate goal, reach $10,000 per Month
    Broken down equals $357 per day

The only way you would ever be able to create this sort of wealth on a long term, stable basis is by having a system in place or several systems in place. That is why I will be using several well-built systems to generate this income. These systems will become apparent as the journal continues.

However for now I will just mention those briefly.

Strategies & Techniques

Article Marketing > SEO > Main Website > Clickbank Product.

Article Marketing > SEO > Main Website > List Building > Newsletter > Affiliate & CPA products.

Creating a Product > Clickbank Listing > Getting Affiliates > Teaching Affs > SEO > Sales.

The last one is of major importance, I have only fondled in the verges of being a CB vendor however I do intend on making a network of health related products in 2010 and these will be very important in the growth and establishment of my $10,000 per month goal.

I will be using Clickbank as my main account however will most likely use several other networks too, including Plimus, Click 2 Sell, Neverblueads.
    For the first week or so I will be doing product research and refining my marketing systems I have been creating for the past several weeks. Then we will start marketing the websites and increasing our SEO & traffic.

I am looking forward to going on this journey with you all and I hope you all learn something from it.

Good bye for now.

willyboy104, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  2. travistay

travistay Peon

Best Answers:
    Wish you all the best in your endeavor to reach your goal!

Goal setting is crucial to success and putting it down in words will keep you motivated! Congrats you are half way to success!

travistay, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  3. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    Excellent-looking thread already, Will. Watching with great interest and wishing you well. :cool:

alexa_s, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  4. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    wow. 19 and determined. that's excellent, all the best!

if only i was like you 4 years ago...

actually, it was 14. :p

tonysanders, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  5. J1218

J1218 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Looking forward to it and I wish you luck. You're completely right about breaking down the goals into small steps like that too. When you look at it as $10,000 a month it sounds like a lot but when you say $357 a day it really doesn't sound that bad.

Good luck, I'll be following this thread too.

J1218, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  6. miakiru

miakiru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should make a blog. On blogspot or something like that. :] We could exchange links -- I'm on a $100k/yr challenge myself. :)

miakiru, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  7. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds Interesting, I hope you reach your goal in time. Best Luck!

Robert25, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  8. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    All the best to achieve your goal!!! I think your plan is perfect to achieve the goal in stipulated time. Happy New year-2010!!!

kittyluver, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  9. nicesurf

nicesurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you started your plan ? What kind of business are you planning to run ?

nicesurf, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  10. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you everyone for your excellent support. I went to bed dreaming about this goal last night (I knew my girlfriend was right when I said I don't switch off =P). I just can’t help it at least she supports me.

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the support so far. I was reading some of the past journals in the clickbank section and saw that a lot of people used blogs as well to follow the journal so I have decided to post the journal to my blog and to set up a newsletter for the journal to so people can follow by email if they want.

I will post the details soon, however I want to make clear that I am not trying to push traffic to my site and I will be posting the same information here. The only different is the newsletter will probably have more information and tutorials for others to learn.

In order for me to achieve my goal it is vital that I select products that convert, products that have low refund rates or high commission, products that have a big enough market to handle the goals I am aiming for.

Overall in this journal I plan to promote 5 affiliates products that do not belong to me. However I shall start by researching the product markets to find 3 suitable candidates. Why 3? Well as I mentioned before it’s easier to digest food when you cut it up in to smaller peices. The sames goes with this journal.

I will find and select 3 products first and establish 3 websites for these products, I will do everything necessary to these 3 product markets and then proceed to finding the next 2 once the first 3 are fully established.
    How will I research the product niche?

It is important to find out all the information and statistics you can about a certain market, these are the tools I use when researching product markets.

www.NicheJunky.com

www.Google.com

www.Clickbank.com/marketplace

https://adwords.google.co.uk/select/KeywordToolExternal

Microsoft Word

Pen and Paper (Notepad)

I will then spend several hours trying to find suitable products, what I will
    look for is:

• A product that has a professional, well written sales page.
    • A product that is in demand, large market or little competition.
    • A product which has a good commission or high demand.
    • A product which supports its affiliates by providing tools and affiliate support.
    • A product which I myself am interested in.

Each of these bullet points is very important, especially the second.

I mentioned either a large demand or little competition. What I mean is if a product has a large demand it may also have massive competition but there may be enough room for all of us. Sort of like the weight loss market, 2 years ago. Now I believe it’s over-stuffed.

I mentioned good commission or high demand. Taking economies of scale in to account this says that if a product has high demand you will receive more sales therefore increasing revenue however if it has low demand but a high ticket price you will also receive a good amount of revenue. It actually doesn’t them that per say but you get the jist.

A product which I am interested in myself, BIG issue. When promoting a product with an aim to make at least $357 per day with that product and several other products you want to be able to take an interest in the product itself, learn about it, read about it so you can write about it and earn from it. Make sure you’re interested in the product that you choose if you plan on promoting it for a long time.

I will find these 3 key products and then I will get back to you and post the product results I have decided to promote.

willyboy104, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  11. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    well done will, I'll be following your journey.

All The Best!

HappyBoy, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  12. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    This is the plan. I am following it day by day now adding to this journal every day or two.

I have several business ideas:

The first is to just establish a network of affiliate marketing based websites promoting other peoples products and creating lists from these products.

The second is to create a network of product based websites in one single niche, most likely the health niche. I will create, brand and publish several products in this niche establish myself as a quality product creator, who provides good customer support and good conversions.

The third is as a web flipper, I will establish websites with revenue and then flip them on flippa.

I am not sure whether to add any other ways I make money because I don't want it tp become too complex. The only reason I add the third one is because the websites will be established using article marketing traffic and revenue from these people.

I think its important to try and keep a clear head, keep focused on one or two projects only. This is something I found it hard to do in 2009 and I plan on changing this in 2010 so I can succeed once and for all.

Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for your support.

13. ajbarnes

ajbarnes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This point is so HUGE!

I can effectively and comfortably promote any type of weight loss, fat loss, muscle building, etc. type of product... because that is what I am very interested in and also involved with offline (personally).

However, if I tried to promote a "get back with your ex" product for example, I would most certainly get frustrated at some point because I'm not really into that.... especially if I wasn't making any money! :D

So, if anyone is following this thread and is just starting out, definitely make sure you are interested in, or could develop an interest in whatever it is you are promoting.

Good luck to you btw with your journal, and I'll be following along. :)

ajbarnes, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  14. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    I have been researching product markets most of the day and have come across several markets which have taken my fancy. I am not yet 100% convinced on which market I will choose for my product choice and this should be something that is never rushed. I should have made my final decision by tomorrow however for now I will talk about other ways I am going to make money e.t.c

I have had experience in the health sector both as an affiliate and a vendor and even when we don’t speak about affiliate marketing I have some area of expertice in this market. Therefore I know that Google adsense PPC is quite high for health related websites, therefore I have chosen to target one market with not only Google adsense and Clickbank but also my own PLR product.

PLR Products are products created with full rights given to the purchaser so that they can resell the product and “sometimes” give the product away. It depends upon the purchasing rights what the product seller allows you to do with the product however generally speaking full rights usually means you can resell and repackage the product.

I will be purchasing several health related PLR items, repackaging and rebranding them to sell on my own health related blog for a tiny price. The payment system will probably go through Paypal however I am considering other alternatives.

The blog will be set up as a normal blog however the theme chosen will be highly montizable for Google adsense. The blog will also include an Aweber opt in box in two places around the blog as well as a single stand alone page for opting in to a newsletter where subscribers would receive free information either as an eBook guide or as a step by step daily or weekly email.

The blog will also include some CPA adverts for free giveaways for the customer giving them personal information the payment per lead for this is approximately $1-$5 per lead. I will also research into an affiliate product to promote on the site either by newsletter or by banner adverts however I know from past experience most products available don’t convert well.

The way in which I will sell my own PLR product, I have several options.

1. I will create a stand alone sales page offering the product with bonuses.

2. I will add the single page sales page to the newsletter opted in page.

3. I will add a banner ad or some sort of hyperlinked advert at the bottom of each article.

4. I will add a banner ad or some sort of hyperlinked advert in the side navigation of each page.

5. I will blast a soft selling email or two every couple of weeks to subscribers.

These are just some ideas of how I will do this, some of them I may not use. The product price will be approximately $4.99. Not much however I am going after the demand as I know the demand is high and I know the market is both sceptical and keeps an eye on their money.

I will promote/market this product using;

Article marketing > SEO > Main Website

Then it will go from the main website to opt in page/ sales page/

I will also use;

Micro Blogs > SEO > Main Website

Using sites such as Squidoo, Hub Pages, Quizilla and more market related sites. What I mean by this is I will use sites related to the market where they also give the option to create your own blog or web page there. These are far more related and the traffic maybe lower however its highly targeted.

This is all for now and this is just one of the many ways I intend on reaching my goals.

15. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    Very detailed plan here. You should be able to hit that goal if you keep with it at this pace. Good luck bro.

awl03c, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  16. miakiru

miakiru Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What's your blogs URL? You mentioned making one, but I haven't seen it. I'd like to read through it if possible. :)

miakiru, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  17. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Hey there thanks for the comment.

The blog is SEO Blog

18. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good luck with your goals -- you have totally bear your soul with us and I hope you succeed!

webtester01, Dec 27, 2009 IP
  19. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thanks Webtester.

I am currently in the process of setting up my first website for this journal the site will be in the health niche and will be established as a blog. The site will be montized using several different methods these being;

Google Adsense
    CPA (Neverblue)
    Affiliate Products (Clickbank, MarketHealth, Plimus)
    My Own PLR Product

The site will have three main pages these being the home page of the blog. A page for opting in to the free newsletter list and a page for purchasing the PLR product of my own. Whilst using article marketing I will spread traffic to each of these pages and test conversions on each page.

When building a list I believe it is always important to have a page set up just to market the list to your potential subscribers. To list the benefits of subscribing to the website and the features of subscribing. It is also important to highlight a freebie/incentive that you will be giving away when the person subscribes. I also recommend using a professional newsletter service such as Aweber or GetResonse. Aweber is a little bit more expensive however it is very good, with lots of great features some of which I have not even used yet.

With the subscriber list I will be offering them a free mini tutorial which will last 10-20 days. Within this time I will soft sell several products, one being my own PLR product and secondly being products I am affiliated with. I will only soft sell these products because they are still new to the list and need easing in, they need to trust and respect me first before they are sold to.

The sales page will be a professional one page sales page similar to those you see on Clickbank, my main feature is the price of the product which will be very cheap since I will be taking 100% of the price of the product. It is always important when creating sales pages to highlight the features of the product and how that benefits the user. It is also good to offer testimonials, with pictures and contact details for extra support. Try and offer your users extensive ways to pay for the product so your not limiting their payment options and use a well known third party provider for transactions.

I will be using a free WP theme which I found yesterday, however I am planning on changing this to a unique design once I reach $200 per month with this site. The design for now, will be fully intergrated and I will try my best to customise the theme to ensure I can add all of the adverts I have chosen to use.

willyboy104, Dec 28, 2009 IP
  20. evilpuppy

evilpuppy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for opening this thread, willyboy. I'll subscribe to it and hope as many digitalpoint members as possible do the same. Keep rocking. :)

evilpuppy, Dec 28, 2009 IP