1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Marketing Experiment

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Zibblu, Feb 16, 2009.

1. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    YO!

That is just fantastic... I'm hoping to get there one day, which I will.. I to use quite a few of the submission software's you are using and get very similar results. Not $15,000 a month, but damn close..

GuruCreation, Mar 24, 2010 IP
  2. M A Kay

M A Kay Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, all we need for now is doing and being persistent. Thanks, Zibblu.

M A Kay, Mar 25, 2010 IP
  3. mads

mads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How much patience would you say is required? I mean, are we talking days, weeks or months here?

Thanks, Mads

mads, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  4. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    In general I would say months. Although you may be able to get some quicker rankings for longer tail keywords using the article submission ---> ezinearticles or youtube landers technique... these landers will tend to rank much quicker than your own domains (unless of course your domain is already loved by the search engines...)

---

oops... I accidentally got rid of the quote... I am responding to mads post.

Zibblu, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  5. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    unfortunately that was not an average month, that was my best month to date (I was promoting a product with a big launch and had a lot of great search rankings for it.) I haven't equaled it since then... but I am doing really well lately with getting good rankings using my current system so I am confident I'll get to the point where that is an average month for me.

Zibblu, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  6. katkat

katkat Peon

Best Answers:
    Article Marketing, social bookmarking, forum sig. link related to my niche seems to be working on my site.

katkat, Mar 26, 2010 IP
  7. Jackie Cris

Jackie Cris Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this experiment of yours can help us a lot. We will know which method is the best. What is your opinion about using spinners? I use easyarticlespinner.net This can make every task faster than normal article writing. Do you have any comment about this kind of tools?

Jackie Cris, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  8. myfreeforum

myfreeforum Member

Best Answers:
    I just found this thread, and it is great. Thanks.

But I actually like SYA better than UAW. I find it gives higher quaity backlinks, and usually a burst in SERPs when it submits. I have both accounts because I also like to "mix up" my submissions.

Since the SYA directories are higher quality maybe they don't like your articles because they link to squidoo and not your own domain. ..????? I don't know. My resuts are different. I intend to try the other service you suggested too. Thanks Again.

myfreeforum, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  9. will dc

will dc Peon

Best Answers:
    Only saw this thread yesterday and took a while to read through it.

Brilliant info. Thanks for sharing your experiment with us 'Zibblu'

will dc, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  10. raquo

raquo Peon

Best Answers:
    Worth to try, i'll do it this week. thanks for sharing us.

raquo, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  11. indosp

indosp Active Member

Best Answers:
    Article distribution should take longer time because we have to create unique and distribute them. But it can generate huge quality backlink. just be patient and use white hat SEO

indosp, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  12. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    Zibblu,
    You have done an impressive job with your article marketing experiments, but I was hoping you could condense all your tests into a short synopsis? This thread is 7 pages long, and there are many links to other blogs of yours with the test data and multiple tests. It makes for a long read, and I'd really like a simple outline, graph, display, etc. of your findings? Thanks!

tyler_durden, May 1, 2010 IP
  13. vinapackingfilm

vinapackingfilm Peon

Best Answers:
    Informative discussion!!!

vinapackingfilm, May 4, 2010 IP
  14. Robert25

Robert25 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Zibblu,
    My experience with UAW is pretty bad, I had submitted 4 spun articles to UAW and all was disapproved due to grammar issues. Same articles I had submitted to EZA with success and you know what standard of English is needed to get it approved by EZA.

Can you give me some pointers to get it approved in UAW. Also I would like to know how many articles do you submit to UAW and AMA per month?

Robert25, May 4, 2010 IP
  15. TakyDine

TakyDine Peon

Best Answers:
    there is also
    automatic article submitter
    it is very good, auto email confirmation + auto article rewriting + accounts creations ....

TakyDine, May 5, 2010 IP
  16. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Interesting. I haven't used SYA in a long time now... so I don't know how their service works as of late. The main reason I don't use it now is they use a completely different spinning technique which means I can't include them in my magic article rewriter ---> various submission services technique. I'd have to create another article from scratch just for SYA so it doesn't seem efficient.

By the way, I've just started trying out a new serviced called SEOLinkVine... too early to say how well it works. But it fits into my routine very easily so it adds very little work.

I rarely have articles disapproved by UAW, but it has happened. Occasionally I get one disapproved for some really ridiculous reason that makes no sense. But then I complain about it and it's usually taken care of.

My system is that I write/spin my articles in Magic Article Rewriter and then export them using the various buttons... UAW has it's own button that I use. I then paste that article into all three boxes (since the article is already spun, I don't need to do more spinning) ... You just have to be careful to make sure you put a title at the top of each and that the spacing is all the same.

But I will agree that UAW can be a bit difficult to use at first... until you get used to it. Free Traffic System can also be a pain.

If you are looking for ease of use then I really recommend ArticleRanks and Article Marketing Automation - those two are the most user friendly article marketing tools I've come across.

As far as how many I submit per month... that really depends on the month! To get an idea of an average amount I can take a look at the 64 I've submitted via ArticleRanks thus far in about 6 months... so that's about 10 a month (these are submitted via all of my services - they're all spun with Magic Article Rewriter.) My goal is to be at closer to 30 a month... I need to pick it up!

Well what it comes down to is that after all of my testing I've come up with a system that I think is very efficient and effective. I describe the "step by step" of it in my latest blog post here.

I've cut out the services that are either ineffective (don't build many links) or inefficient (that I can't use with Magic Article Rewriter.) Luckily I've found that most fall into both categories. Although I do think ISnare is an example of an effective article marketing tool that doesn't work with my current system. I do sometimes submit articles via that too, but I kind of hate writing 500+ word articles (even though it is nice not to have to spin them! There's no spinning with ISnare.)

Last edited: May 6, 2010
    Zibblu, May 6, 2010 IP
  17. coolsleek

coolsleek Active Member

Best Answers:
    zibblu,

What is your system? I read this page, but I don't get if you are submitting all the links to the same page or what. I wish you can explain more about what you do.

If you are submitting to the same page, don't you get worried about getting many links on 1 day? or is the page already a trusted page in google eyes.

(Note: I take the home page as a page also)

coolsleek, May 7, 2010 IP
  18. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey coolsleek - I explain my current system in a step by step way here: http://www.moneymakerjobs.com/seolinkvine/206/

And no... I am not submitting all of the links to the same page... I am usually linking to 10+ different landing pages with each submission with a variety of anchor texts. I spin everything.

UAW is a little different because there are 2 links in the body and then 2 links in the resource... but with the other four services I am currently using there are 3 links in the body... so for example link 1 would be to three different pages (spun) for one basic keyword term (but with spun variations) and link 2 would be to another three landing pages (url spun) for another keyword term (or it may be the same one as the first link... just depends on the situation) and then link 3 would be to another set of landing pages... if I spin 3 for each that would mean this submission is actually building links for 9 different landing pages at once... and again... I usually do more than that... I sometimes build links for over 20 different landers with a single submission. I'm a big believer in spreading my seed! I don't like putting all of my eggs in one basket as the ol' saying goes.

Zibblu, May 10, 2010 IP
  19. johnharvard

johnharvard Peon

Best Answers:
    Should all of these articles and lenses be different? Or can they be the same? Seems like it would keep it simper to submit the same lens to both squidoo and hubpages with spun versions to the rest.

johnharvard, Oct 18, 2010 IP