1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article in English/Tagalog about a new social network

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by monosodium, Dec 25, 2012.

Hi guys, a Filipino blogger contacted us and offered to do a write-up about our project, and asked us to supply the copy. I thought it might be a good opportunity to put together a media pack in Taglish.

So I need one of you guys to write an article about our project in mostly English but a little Tagalog thrown in to make it smooth and accessible for the Philippine market.

The subject is a new Social Network. The objective of the article is to explain what it is, list unique selling points, and raise brand awareness, also to supply a gateway by means of invitation. Maybe also add some fair and balanced criticism, things people should be aware about.

To give you an idea of the kind of thing we need, Here's a write-up about us for the US market, and here's one posted in India.

It's still in private beta, so here's a link you can use to check out the site itself.

Please post (1) price (in USD) for one article, (2) estimated delivery date, (3) link to your portfolio of previous work.

Payment via PayPal only (no AlertPay, sorry).

Thanks guys. Any questions post them here.

IMPORTANT!

1. Filipinos only, please! We already have a writer who can do straight-up English. But I need this particular article in English/Taglish.
    2. No plagiarizing!!! Every sentence must be written fresh, from scratch.

monosodium, Dec 25, 2012 IP