1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Article Directory - Alexa~108K With 59K Articles/32K Authors

Discussion in 'Sites' started by wakish, Feb 20, 2011.

I'm selling my Article directory- http://www.ldainformation.net/
    Alexa rank ~ 108K
    PR = dropped from 2 to 1 lately

Back in 2008, I created this article directory in my early newbie days to sell it quick. YOu can view my thread here!
    At that time, this article directory had no articles.

But today I'm proud to say that I grow it up from nothing to something.
    I'm on a shared-host and I will soon be kicked off because of the resource this article directory is consuming now - 59K+ Articles with 32K+ Authors

This was a great journey to learn to handle an article directory and to do some SEO and stufff.
    But now, lack of time and ambition for an article directory, I do not want to continue to maintain anymore.

What I offer with this purchase?
    => Give you my custom sitemap generator, it generates both an xml and a gziped version of it + it notifies google/yahoo/ask..etc
    (note that this is not available for ArticleDashboard anywhere - I coded it myself)
    => will install it for you on your host if you want
    => give you my own made-theme

Serious Offers only please!
    Payment methods: Moneybookers only.

[if you want a private deal - contact me directly here!]

wakish, Feb 20, 2011 IP