1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ARTICLE DECLINED! What you might not know-

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dyadvisor, Jun 3, 2010.

Why is an article declined? Even articles providing great learning either get a decline or delay.

How am I qualified to give answers? Is it because so many of my articles are declined? No. I am now in the driver's seat of reviewing articles and given 3 choices. Accept, decline, or edit. As it states this is a learning post, so if not interested just pass on by and let those learning while earning get ahead.

Article directories have 3 choices. (1) To maximize ad money with more article pages and/or “special” fee plans, (2) Become part of a “secret” article ring, where all members share the same articles with the maximum 90 spun versions, or (3) Actually become a slower building quality article directory.

As an article reviewer with the accept, decline, or edit stamp, I wanted to see how many articles I could quality review within 1 hour. The answer was 189 total. 43% were rejected + 7 could be edited, so 100 were approved. Now if I was not looking as closely at quality, the “human reviewed” count would equal 300 hourly. (plus “paid” subscribers can be “edited” by outsourcers for 400/hour at $4/hour wages.)

Check this. What about the 7 that needed editing? I rejected them, as the time to review again was not worth it. This is why your email attempts to turn a “needs editing” and your rewrite attempts still get the same needs editing result. Maybe, a new trainee, after months gone by, will approve or just ignore.

Very few will get rejected anywhere if they meet this inspection: Word length of 500, proper article category, spelling, not spun, not PLR, readable headline, not pure advertising, worth reading. Last is keyword use and how – which needs to be covered later and more in depth.

I have 60,000 PLR articles, that could be spun at the rate of one per minute, and still pass Copy scape. So that is useless. 32% unique could mean 12% unique after Google stop words, so that is worthless.

Here is what your website, response to a writing, or resume should say:

“Over 43% of articles do not meet quality standards at some directories, your articles are 100% guaranteed. Your 100% guarantee also includes proper 500 word length, spell checking, headline structuring, topic researching, 100% unique quality writing, and keyword use checking for effectiveness. If the article fails, it is not rewritten, but a full guaranteed refund is promptly given.”

Now that guarantee will deserve and get you higher pay. (and repeat business.) --hope this is helpful----

dyadvisor, Jun 3, 2010 IP
    Cuatrofb likes this.
  2. Cuatrofb

Cuatrofb Peon

Best Answers:
    Damn DY, great advice. This should help those writing for article directories a ton. Kudos.

Cuatrofb, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  3. GothamOne

GothamOne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty solid info here. Though I think the 500 minimum could be lower. 300 probably.

GothamOne, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  4. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point to bring up about the number of words.

Although you will find places to submit your article to that will accept 250 articles, here is why the 500 words to 800 words is recommended

First: Google uses over 650 stop words (they skip over them as no value). So if your article was 300, Google might only read 200 words. If the subject was "cooking", and you article contained "cooking" 4 times that would be with Google eyes (looking at 200) showing a ratio of 2.0/hundred. As 1.4 is the recommended max ratio, your article could now be considered Keyword Spamming.

Second: 90% of articles under 350 words are either poorly worded, PLR, spun, or of poor quality. Your article could then get lost, surrounded by these. Readers get mad, and leave.

--The choice is yours, some article directories fast "edit" by # of words, to get higher quality, or when they do "housecleaning"----

5. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    189 articles in an hour? 19 seconds per article?

YMC, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  6. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    *chuckles* I see at least one of you numbskulls saw that.

Uh, no, you don't.

Your threads are pathetic. And, you are so full of shit, one needs boots just to stand next to you.

lol Good God. If the posters here got any dumber, they would be pissing on their feet in the bathroom.

Perry Rose, Jun 3, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Perry: Mr. Scarecrow, You are the only one doing that, and I do not think many want to follow in your tracks.
    It is not the posters, it is you, that has yet to make a decent post and contribute. Because you have no abilities, do not think that all the other great people here are in your class.

Yes, YMC, if you need proof, and are sincere, I would show you actual submissions and the layout. I think you could then see why it is so easy. Somebody of your ability would have no problem of meeting or exceeding that level.