1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Article Creation + Spinner Syntax Required

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by rnc505, Aug 6, 2009.

I need an article created with Spinner Syntax built in. Meaning I need "This is a {unique|original|new} article that {cannot|can't} be found anywhere else {on the web|on the net|on the internet|online}" as the article. I need between 500 - 800 words written (What you could do is write the article, get it in the 500 - 800 word range and then start adding the spinner syntax. This must be able to create atleast 20+ unique articles and by unique I mean atleast 40% uniqueness and a pretty high percentage of uniqueness from each other, so I will need to see a TON of spinning syntax! Also, you will have to use a keyword between 10 - 20 (or more) times along with 2 urls with spinable anchor tags. I will not provide these urls or anchor tags but put a placeholder like (<a href="URL">{tag1|tag2}</a>, but make them flow with the article. One url will be to my main site (it isn't a site to buy anything, rather an info site, so write accordingly) and the 2nd url will be a go here for more info type url.

I am willing to pay $0.009/word (so between $4.50 - $7.20) for the written article and $0.5 per 150 words. So I will pay $6.17 for a 500 word article with spinner syntax, $7.40 for a 600 word article with spinner syntax, etc (you do the math). Depending on word count I will round up or down, such as 649 words = round down to 600 word price, and 650 words round up to 700 word price, but if it reallybecomes a big deal, I don't care about paying up. Spinner Syntax must be included so.. just remember that.

I only need one article and once I choose a writer, that will be it and I will then divulge the topic (and keyword) needed for the writing to them.

Upon completion, You must let me review the first 100 words of the article with spinner syntax and first 100 words of the article spun with that syntax to check for quality, then once I approve it you must dispatch an paypal money request to the paypal email I will provide and then I will tell you in the invoice, which email to send the article with spinner syntax to.

I hope I didn't make it too complicated and ENGLISH WRITERS ONLY and WRITERS ONLY WILL GOOD REVIEWS AND A RELATIVELY GOOD iTRADER WILL POSSIBLY BE ACCEPTED. AN EXAMPLE OF PAST WORK WOULD BE GOOD.

Thank you,
    rnc505

PS: DO NOT POST HERE, Pm me so we follow all of the rules and nobody is up for a bann.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    rnc505, Aug 6, 2009 IP