1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article Bot: Text Manipulator, Story Re-Writer, Content Creator

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by ukmp3, Jul 24, 2005.

1. robmuld

robmuld Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I signed up for a month and found the software to be buggy. The interface was really clunky, and the program tended to crash a lot. Also, unless you install in the default location, the install script didn't work properly setting up mySQL if I remember - I had to fiddle around by hand to get it working. Too much text in the window tended to crash it, and the synonym selection was flat-out moronic in how the interface is set up. Overall it takes a LOT of effort to do even a single article.

The implementation is really bad, the idea is interesting. I'm working on something similar, and I ended up not continuing the subscription after the first month.

robmuld, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  2. Bazkaz

Bazkaz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get a few more opinions about it in this thread

Bazkaz, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  3. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I found to be the case as well. Now. I only licensed it for one month and actually only used it for for a week or so to learn the application and then bot'ed one article. It took a significant amout of time to find each place where I could create synonyms for words, phrases or sentances. The articles I ended up with was about 20. I was going to do 80, but they were not unique enough I thought. All of the artilces are spidered and indexed. How well, I don't know. I don't really care either. I have a lot more to do with my time right now than spend six hours to create twenty articles. It was a learning experience and I may travel down this road another time, but right now, it's not for me.

mopacfan, Jul 25, 2005 IP
  4. ukmp3

ukmp3 Peon

Best Answers:
    Best to write your own !

Thanks to Article Dept - nice work

Eddie

ukmp3, Jul 31, 2005 IP