1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

article base is no follow aritcle site. do you know any do follow article site ?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by dipenmehta, Oct 20, 2011.

do you submit your valuable article in article base site.yes then forget to getting backlink from article base. article base is no follow site. which is help to attract visitor toward your site but not give you one way back link which are very helpful for seo campaign.

I would ask you one thing do you have any idea about do follow article site which give me one way back link behalf of my valuable article.

thanks in advance.

dipenmehta, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  2. Honiawa

Honiawa Peon

Best Answers:
    Does it matter if it's no follow as long as you get visitors and make sells? SEO wise you are right, but last year article base worked great for me and I made plenty of sales on Clickbank using it.

Do follow are: ezine articles, go articles, buzzle, isnare, selfgrowth. Google is your best friend, try the search option and you will find many others

Honiawa, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  3. dipenmehta

dipenmehta Member

Best Answers:
    first of all I would say thank you for reply. I am with your thought that no matter it if it is do follow or no follow but I want to get traffic as well as one way back link for my site. you know it is also mandatory for seo.

dipenmehta, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  4. hoodaki

hoodaki Member

Best Answers:
    Articleblast, bestsyndication, articledashboard, GoArticle, articleGold these site is do fallow article sites.

hoodaki, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  5. balram singh

balram singh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ezine article , and article blast, go article , the free library article and more..........

balram singh, Oct 20, 2011 IP
  6. emavens

emavens Peon

Best Answers:
    there are so many article available on the net which are giving Dofollow Link , for example

articledashboard.com
    articlecity.com
    directoryindia.net
    isnare.com

emavens, Nov 7, 2011 IP