1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Art Type Sites Needed Please

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by sitehunter21, Nov 6, 2019.

I need some branded links for a client in France.

I need sites that talk about art etc, mainly sites in Europe will be best!

Please PM me with your site names, fixed price and ETA of the links.

sitehunter21, Nov 6, 2019 IP
  2. Emmeline

Emmeline Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For those who are just starting out and want to learn the basics, there are sites such as Skillshare and CreativeLive that offer tutorials and lessons to help get you started. For more experienced artists, there are sites such as DeviantArt and Pixilart which offer a variety of tools and resources to help improve your skills.
    Additionally, these sites provide an online community of artists, giving you the opportunity to collaborate and share your work with others.For those who are looking to monetize their art, there are sites such as Patreon and Society6, which allow artists to create and offer their artwork for sale. Additionally, many of the larger art type sites provide a range of services to help promote your artwork, allowing you to reach a larger audience and potentially make more money.

Emmeline, Mar 17, 2023 IP