1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Arsenal Finally on Top. Can they finally win the title?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rf-harris, Dec 29, 2015.

After super victory last night against Bournemouth, Arsenal is now on top the the table in the premier league. Can they finally win the title with Wenger this time?

rf-harris, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  2. tjok34

tjok34 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think they make a fair chance this season and I'd love to see it happen tbh. Although Leicester would be a nice underdog story as well :D
    I really like Ozil, Sanchez and Giroud from Arsenal, these players really deserve the BPL title.

tjok34, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  3. Biche

Biche Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think Arsenal can win the title if they buy some players in January. Don't need much but a midfielder is a necessity. I'm not sure how good the one from Basel will be. Also we need our injured players to come back, the same problems every season! Hopefully we stay at the top :D

Biche, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  4. rf-harris

rf-harris Active Member

Best Answers:
    Leicester fans and management would be over the moon if they finish in top 4. I also think it will be Arsenal on top followed closely by Manchester City

rf-harris, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  5. coalvic

coalvic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the majority of stat experts predict Arsenal will win

coalvic, Mar 17, 2016 IP