1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Armchair Dining on DP

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jrbiz, Mar 13, 2015.

1. jrbiz

jrbiz Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So, we are vacationing right now in Southern California and last night we went to Universal Studios to see the new Harry Potter exhibit (and much more, of course.) We have been to Universal many times, but this was the first time we did it at night and it was to see the temporary Hogwarts Castle light show:

hogwarts.jpg

It was cool, but only lasted a few minutes. I was mostly amazed at how large this fake structure is.

However, the real reason that I am posting is because after the light show, we wandered about and then went and purchased a Butterbeer to drink:
    SEMrush
    butterbeer.jpg

While it is an alcoholic drink in the movies, it is non-alcoholic in the park. Slightly carbonated, it is the first drink that I have ever had that was butterscotch flavored. Very sweet and unusual. If you go to Universal, it is a must try.

jrbiz, Aug 12, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Russell Chambers

Russell Chambers Member

Best Answers:
    I'm from Maine, New England. I love my clam chowder, Clams, Lobsters, Shrimp, Scallops and everything.

Russell Chambers, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So post a picture and description of your favorites! :)

jrbiz, Aug 12, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    So, I turned on the news this morning and discovered that I missed the 12th Annual Marshmallow Fluff Festival this weekend:

fluffwhat.jpg

flufffest.jpg

Cute name and it took place in Somerville, MA, near my alma mater. I have posted before on this New England sweet treat, but I did not know that there was an annual festival in the town where it was created. The traditional use of it is in peanut butter sandwich which, when you add Fluff, becomes a Fluffernutter:

fluffernutter.jpg

But it looks like the festival had a lot of variations, including a S'Mores Taco made with Fluff:

fluffsmorestaco.jpg

Looks great and I am sure that there were many more options that I would have loved to try. Will make a point to make it there next year and report back, of course. It may even work into the DP Foodie World Tour calendar for 2018.

jrbiz, Sep 24, 2017 at 5:32 AM IP