1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Areas to improve

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kp2015, Jul 1, 2015.

I have just done with all seo i can do with my site tinyurl.com/q96hw8v. I would really grateful if anybody of you can help me get areas of improvement i didn't notice

kp2015, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  2. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think so I just saw your site once and notice that there is canonical issues I think you should do SEO audit of your site.

Aryans, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  3. Kelly Richardson

Kelly Richardson Member

Best Answers:
    Opposite to Anyans statement, semrush do show very good picture of your seo results. If I would be you, I would have tried to increase rankings of keywords with decent amount of traffic in which you have got 11-20 places. such as "paoli pa", "feasterville" and "penn tire".

Kelly Richardson, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I will not even open a site that is shortened... And this on an authoritive forum like DigitalPoint... A much better idea would be to post the domain name without http ;) (make it not clickable, but readable for people!) ;)

patco, Jul 2, 2015 IP