1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you using Twitter for your business?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by SEOTherapy, Nov 15, 2008.

Did you notice that everyone, especially prominent bloggers are talking about how good is Twitter is and how it helps to improve their business?

Don't you think it's a conspiracy and they're actually paid by Twitter to write those posts?

I am just wondering if anyone here is using Twitter for their business, and what do you exactly do with it. And do you find it really as good as what being claimed by people like Darren Rowse?

Let me know your opinion and share some of your ideas how Twitter can be good for marketing purpose.

SEOTherapy, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  2. fire3fly

fire3fly Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using Twitter for a few months now, and have found that if you post regularly, and post useful comments, people will get curious and want to see how you conduct your business.

I have probably made some money with add revenue from these curiosity seekers, but I haven't yet tapped any sales from it.

I am only getting started though. ;)

Carmen

fire3fly, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  3. SEOTherapy

SEOTherapy Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input fire3fly :)
    Yup, I actually have a few Twitter accounts for each of my blogs.
    And I do receive some traffic from Twitter, but it is not a lot.

Maybe there's only a certain niches will find Twitter as an effective way to do marketing.

SEOTherapy, Nov 15, 2008 IP
  4. skaterkee

skaterkee Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I simply registered on twitter posted my feed and gradually more and more watchers come to see my updates. I'm not physically active on it at all, they just like the feed to my site.

skaterkee, Nov 15, 2008 IP