1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you using 2Checkout.com? List the Advantages & Problems

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by CineTube, Nov 26, 2008.

Are you using 2Checkout.com? List the Advantages & Problems

As the topic suggests please reply here if you are using 2Checkout.com.

Please reply to the following points.
    1) Your Business Type.
    2) Advantages of using 2Checkout.com as a credit card payment processor.
    3) What are the problems you are facing with 2Checkout.com.

We are interested to use 2Checkout.com as an alternative payment processor. So we are looking for these information.

CineTube, Nov 26, 2008 IP
  2. hostevery

hostevery Peon

Best Answers:
    2checkout fees are very high compared to many other payment processors. Thats the only thing I don't like about it. 2checkout also offer your customers to use Paypal to pay them while charging them that high 5% transaction fee.

hostevery, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  3. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good point is they process paypal payment from your customer, and provide debit card for withdrawing clear fund.

Disadvantage they have slightly bigger charge.

tiger01, Nov 27, 2008 IP
  4. ShaukatSDGuide

ShaukatSDGuide Guest

Best Answers:
    They are excellent. Very good customer support. I haven't faced any problems yet.

ShaukatSDGuide, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  5. CineTube

CineTube Peon

Best Answers:
    What kind of products are you selling using 2checkout? Are you satisfied with their fees? How are you receiving your payments from 2checkout? Please reply.

CineTube, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  6. sampathsl

sampathsl Guest

Best Answers:
    Whatever the product you sell. you have to include a refund policy. You cannot put nonrefundable in your terms and conditions section. Also you have to adjust your site according to the 2CO rules they observe your site and then only enable sales. Yes they are good. Can get quick support, but as I feel 2CO doesn't fit for all businesses, because of the refund policy. Also if a customer complaint they didn't receive the good 2CO hold the transaction money.

sampathsl, Nov 28, 2008 IP
  7. ShaukatSDGuide

ShaukatSDGuide Guest

Best Answers:
    You can see one of the products I am selling, in my signature. Their fee is a bit higher than PayPal but I like 2CO better. You get several options to collect money from 2CO.

ShaukatSDGuide, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  8. tradir

tradir Banned

Best Answers:
    How about the chargebacks of 2co? Any reviews?

tradir, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  9. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    2CO is very secure for customers. There service is extremely good. All emails answered. You cannot withdraw money until your amount reach minimum $300.

LinkGenie, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  10. onservice

onservice Banned

Best Answers:
    if you have payoneer relodable Card, you can withdrraw from 150$... Immediate uploading 5$ [2 hours], normal Uploading 2$ [4 days], you can use payoneer card to any master card acceptable ATM or online transaction. more details visit payoneer .

onservice, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  11. alpha42

alpha42 Peon

Best Answers:
    We've used 2CO for years now, mostly all recurring payments for a web hosting service. Their support team has been... acceptable. :) The quirks with 2CO (ie: the disclaimers on our own site, the higher fees, the inability to "change" a billing in anyway once it's created, besides canceling it and starting over, the joys of clients who have multiple accounts and (thus) multiple 2CO billings going off over the course of the month) have led us to start building the APIs and backend into our management system to eventually move off of 2CO and onto a regular merchant account (next year, it's a project for next year).... but even then, I still have to admit, for what they are, and what they offer, they do just fine.

If your operation is not large enough to warrant a merchant account (or for whatever reason it's just not a viable option), 2CO will fill the gaps left by a "Paypal only" option... but at a cost. (Higher fees, trickier to integrate).

alpha42, Dec 2, 2008 IP