1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are You Saved...

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Nehemiah, May 20, 2012.

Are you saved from the Penalty of Sin (Ezekiel 18:4), which is [Spiritual, Physical & Everlasting] Death (Romans 6:23)??? If your answer is "Yes", then how do you know???

Nehemiah, May 20, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yes, I'm saved from all this bullshit! I'm free, so those don't apply to me. When I die I'll go to Heaven's Paradise, this is a place not even mentionned in your holy books, because it's so great..

JamesColin, May 27, 2012 IP
  3. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I am saved from these BS.

popotalk, May 27, 2012 IP
  4. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Talking of sin, on a spiritual plane I have come to believe sin translates into regret, ie: the number of real sins you have commited correlates with the number of real regrets you have. If you have true regrets, it's because you have sinned. No regrets, no sins. How many of us have no real regrets? The idea of knowing about sin is to help you travel through life without regrets. A number of times I have tried to shake off my own sins but I haven't got there yet. Even though I know sin is arbitrary, it is me who decided I was wrong (because I was). It seems we carry true sin forever, borne out by regret.

Bushranger, May 27, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To the OP , the Bible isn't a rule book , just respect the 10 Commandments and the Golden Rule and you should be fine .

ApocalypseXL, May 27, 2012 IP
  6. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So respect the 10 commandments and people will be saved ? What's the Golden Rule are you talking about ? Can you please explain this a little further ?

popotalk, Jun 1, 2012 IP
  7. seocentralservices

seocentralservices Peon

Best Answers:
    ...we people are not perfect, we are all sinners only god is perfect. the wages of sin is death but the gift of god is eternal life. So with this, it is very important to make things better and simply obey the commandments of god.

seocentralservices, Jun 3, 2012 IP