1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Are you ready to make some SERIOUS money?!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kiteguy123, Jul 3, 2012.

Before I tell you the service I'm offering, let me give you a quick rundown of who I am and why you should hire me.

I'm Simon from the UK. I'm currently part way through a degree in Business Studies at one of the UK's top universities (it's part of the Russell Group) and have just completed my first year with a 1st class (the highest grade you can achieve). This achievement indicates the level of thought I have put in to my work as well as my general academic capabilities. I don't mean to sound arrogant in all of this, but I wanted to give you an idea of why you should invest in my service today.

As well as this, my iTrader will show that I have substantial experience in freelancing here on DP (although you'll have to go a year or two back) and, if requested, I can point you in the direction of the sale of a successful blog I ran which sold for $1600. Long story short, I have experience at both content creation and running successful online businesses.

-------------------------------------------------------

So, anyway, let's get on to what I'm offering...

I'm offering an eBook writing service. The eBook I write for you will be written in the same style as I would write an essay or report for my university with reference to academic sources. The advantage of this is that you know the eBook is going to be well readable and unique, but most importantly it will be accurate.

OK, that sounds interesting, but where will the 'serious money' come from?

It's no secret that quality eBooks sell well. The business model is simple; I write the eBook (and even the sales pitch if you want!), then you need to create a simple landing page (I can do this too if you really need me to) and register for Clickbank. On doing so, affiliates will sell the eBook for you, so at no point do you even have to lift a finger.

My rate will be between $0.02 and $0.03 per word. I know this is more than the standard DP rate, but what I am offering is a much higher quality, well researched piece. This price will vary depending on niche and the required length of the eBook. I will also write the landing page at this price.

For additional services (design and website creation) we can negotiate a price upon placement of the order.

Samples of my writing (both academic and blog) are available upon request.

DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE TO GENERATE INCOME WHILST DOING NONE OF THE HARD WORK!

------------------------------------------------------

An example:

If you ordered a 5,000 word eBook and then sell at $27 with a 50% commission for affiliates, you only need to sell 8 eBooks to be in profit. I think the figures speak for themselves in this case.

If you have any questions or would like more details about how I work, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I look forward to your PMs.

kiteguy123, Jul 3, 2012 IP