1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you on Google Plus? Let's Team up!

Discussion in 'Google+' started by computerguy555, Aug 24, 2013.

I Know a lot of you on this forum use Google Plus for optimizing your website for ranking on search engines - and recently a company even did studies that other than backlinks from authority websites, Google plus's came in second most important factor in ranking - this information is enough for me to want to create a team, that will do just that - plus one, and share each other's post.

So let's team up? Everyday, we share one new post on Google+, and everyone else's job is to 1+ the post - to keep it clean, we won't allow adult or dating websites, and we can limit it to topics on Computers, Websites, Web Design, Internet, SEO, selling online, marketing and similar topics (like the topics on this forum for example).

So if you want to team up, please go add this group to your circles below (copy and paste URL first as its not allowing me to post the link).

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107658795174826451030/posts
    Code (markup):

I will add you back in my circle so I can see what you share, so I can plus 1 when you share.

Others wanting to join, post your Google plus url in a reply - so everyone else can add each other and together we can create serious changes online.

Please note: Do not attempt to create several Google+ accounts for extra plus's, as google always finds out, and this is not what we are trying to do. We are trying to create a team, to help eachother share resources and move on.

I have some more tricks up my sleeve, but once we gather at least 10-20 people in this group, I will announce it.

computerguy555, Aug 24, 2013 IP