1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you making money online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by PhiladelphiaIM, Dec 11, 2014.

1. BOXC Websites

BOXC Websites Peon

Best Answers:
    I started off with small programming sites with ads to make small money.

Then I got bigger and I made myself some big server hosting companies and got more then just pocket change :D

BOXC Websites, Feb 7, 2015 IP
  2. linkologia

linkologia Member

Best Answers:
    First the most simple ways to get money from internet are: making fan pages with ads, making blogs with ads, making something practical and useful for people: for example: guides, tutorials and sell it by small money. One time wrote but later it's earning money all the time. It's important to make "machines" which are making money for us :)
    Be a freelancer with good knowledge and skills is also good way. If you can increase and earn more and more money.
    Also trying affiliatings programs and maney with youtube. Thats usually first steps with earning money by internet.

linkologia, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  3. megamx29

megamx29 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm making decent money buying traffic off facebook posts and then monetizing it for more

megamx29, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  4. linkologia

linkologia Member

Best Answers:
    So how it works exactly? Last time I'm interested making more using facebook, because: very easy to use (no webmasters, no php code problems, only writing puting posts and making likes)
    But if you make traffic to posts, so where is the value of this job? There are posts with adverts yes? Who pay for this? can you give me "name of this" link to read about it?

linkologia, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  5. MarketExpert

MarketExpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried dozens of online money making opportunities. The only one that worked for me was online blogging.

MarketExpert, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  6. Angela West

Angela West Member

Best Answers:
    Adding to what stv105 said.He is correct.Alot who fail dont take action and they look for the get rich quick methods which is 99.9% impossible.Just like a 9 to 5 job the people who succeed the most are the ones who put in the most effort,time,sweat and tearsIt requires lots of work and many buy coarses just to other let them collect dust and never take action,or they start and dont get the best results the first week and give up.Its all in the midset that you can succeed and to keep trying and once you find something that works,even if it makes you just $10 a month,duplicate it over and over until you are where you want to be or until you have made enough to invest in a better paying project

Angela West, Mar 20, 2015 IP
  7. Pulkit Lawas

Pulkit Lawas Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am currently working on PTC sites and doing great with the help of some direct referrals. Soon I wish to earn a respectable income

Pulkit Lawas, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  8. Sharp.Web

Sharp.Web Member

Best Answers:
    I am making money online???

Sharp.Web, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  9. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not ...? It's the way of rich person in shortly. There fore it's earn by hard a lot. But keep mind in fresh. So i like make money in online mostly. I worked it 10 years yet. I believe strongly make money by online. So you can trust it.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  10. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I like many others have purchased plenty of programs to make money online and have not been very succesfull. I am just beginning to grain some traction with a few of my ideas.

However, my biggest breakthrough was with selling my own products on Amazon. I was able to go from 0$ to $10K in one month and it was incredible. Now that I have some cash flow to play with I am committing it to 1) scaling my Amazon business and 2) Creating multiple streams of income online to diversify my portfolio.

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  11. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I make money online by offering different services I know I am good at. I offer different SEO services and has strong client base so that’s where I basically get my income. I build my reputation and ensure that I can deliver what I have promised so as not to disappoint my clients. From then, I was able to be successful on my own right. I’m far from being financially free but my online income is as good as I can make it and I’m living a better life out of it.

nard, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  12. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Currently, I have 2 large Niche websites and combined with facebook I managed to make over 500k in 2 years. About 75% of that profit. Right now I'm working on a new project and a blog so hoping to increase those earning even more.

Franklin Hatchett, Apr 5, 2015 IP
  13. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes making money online it wasn't until I stuck with one method and got myself a mentor..

kb24, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  14. InFlames20

InFlames20 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I am :)

Currently from freelancing and my blog. My blog is pretty new but makes around $100 - $400 per month at the moment and I am now working on it, to increase that to $1000 per month.

InFlames20, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  15. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It isn't too difficult to make money online. The problem is that far too many people give up too easily when they don't see an overnight profit.
    I genuinely believe that anyone can achieve whatever it is they want to make (money wise), they just have to have the will to do it.

Brian123, Apr 13, 2015 IP
  16. Ella01

Ella01 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am a guest post blogger having many sites which are having good DA,PR.

Ella01, Jul 8, 2015 IP
  17. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am Scottish but due to my Online Work I now live in Croatia...I tried for about 3 years and made money from everything besides maybe fiverr, Flipping sites, SEO, CPA and everything in between. Now I concentrate on my list, Product Reviews, CPA and Product Creation! Ohhhh and of course I still have my Arbitrage site, my Flagship site named after my beloved Amstaff Ekko...Arbitrage was how I first started to make good money!

daftdog, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  18. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Freelance writing can be a good way to make money online if you know what you're doing. I happen to have a degree in English, and I've been writing since I was 13. So, I have an advantage.

mentat47, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  19. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    I am trying to start making money online. But not sure where should I start. Can someone tell me about this?

VAKTA MONDAL, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  20. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    Making money online is a FAIL nowadays. Nobody invest blindly and it is becoming more and more difficult to get clients. Moreover, clients are cutting costs and they invest more time into their websites and all. There are many competitions out there and the game becomes hardest ever :)

Yosheena, Jul 14, 2015 IP