1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Are you looking for traffic from the UK? Reach 13+ million subscribers!

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by NAZAM.COM, Jan 12, 2015.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(no reserve)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Welcome to the start of a wonderful new week!

Do you need more leads / sales in 2015?

We have got slots coming up in the next few weeks in our UK email broadcasting schedules. You can see details about our 13+ million opt-in consumer and business subscribers and the costs of advertising to them here.

Free latest-model Apple or Samsung mobile or tablet device this month for you if you book a new campaign :)

Interested? Email rana [at] azam.net , telephone +44 (0) 20 3287 7728, or Skype 'ranahussain229' now with full details about your campaign(s), target demographics and budgets.

NAZAM.COM, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  2. cm273

cm273 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,

Looking for Forex, Trading signs up / Leads From Australia, Belgium, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, US Minor Outlying Islands.

I have a iforex website. So I am NOT looking for traffic with people looking up Internet Marketing, SEO, Email Marketing and etc.

Im looking for work from home / make money online / Forex / business Oportunity / Trading / Binary Options.

Please pm me with any suggestions / offerings you have.

thanks,
    csr

cm273, Jan 15, 2015 IP