1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you looking for that quality post? Adhocpost is what you might need than.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by lpstong, Mar 1, 2006.

At Adhocpost we are concerned with one specific purpose. That is, to help build your community. We believe in supplementing your community with quality posts.

This is a great paid posting company. With awesome writers with quality posts. Our posters/writers have experience in various topics. From computers, digital arts, web development, web hosting/domains, graphic designs, java/html/xhtml/php/css/seo, video gaming, sports, history, politics, world affairs, music of all genre, teenage interests, weight loss, poetry, movies, manga/anime, entertainment, unexplained mysteries, celebrity news, health, art, and the list goes on. I believe that a paid poster should be a supplment to a forum or community. The poster can be a wealth of information. And to possibly bring life to a forum or community.

I really feel that a Paid Posting company should be in contact with the forum owner and discuss the right package to fit the needs of both parties. Catering to your clients needs is very important.

We provide a fantastic price to go with the quality posts that you seek. We even have a trial package of 20 posts. We also do custom packages for those on a budget. So come on in, give us a look, order a package and try us out.

lpstong, Mar 1, 2006 IP
  2. lpstong

lpstong Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Adhocpost is back up and running. Adhocpost has just added Article writing alongside our posting services. Here is our price list and information for aritcle writing: Article Packages: http://www.adhocpost.com/articles.php

Adhocpost can write on various subjects ranging from: Programing(php, vb, delphi, java, javascript, html etc.), Graphic arts, Politics, Sciences(Astronomy, Anthropology, Archeaology, Computers, etc.)Writing, Religion, Home herbal remedies, Arts, Ancient History, Travel, Animals, Photography, Swimming, Kayak/canoeing, Religions, Cultures, and the list goes on.

We currently charge:
    1. 100 word Article for $5.00
    2. 500 word article for $10.00
    3. 1000 word article for $20.00
    4. 2 Articles (100 words each) $10.00
    5. 2 Articles (500 words each) $20.00

We still do posting services. Posting Packages: http://www.adhocpost.com/packages.php We have 5 packages and also do custom packages. For any custom packages, please pm me, or email me at with your URL and we will discuss setting up a custom package for you.

lpstong, Mar 20, 2006 IP