1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you involved in Clickbanking?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ethan Alvin, Mar 1, 2015.

?

Is Clickbanking Effective For You?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey guys,

Just want to start a thread to discuss about this traffic method (note that we are not talking about the marketplace), where you trade clicks with partners who are in the similar niche.

How it works:
    1. Find a partner and agree on the number of clicks and % of traffic from Tier 1 Countries (US, UK, Australia, Canada - may vary).
    2. Decide who will send or receive the clicks first:
    Partner A: Sends first
    Partner B: Receives first
    3. Partner B will set up a tracking link to his/her landing page to receive the traffic (ensure there is an opt-in form to capture)
    4. Partner A will either send an email broadcast to his/her email list, or simply redirect incoming clicks from other partners to Partner B
    5. After Partner A is done with sending the clicks (meeting the requirements), Partner B will then return the clicks within 2 weeks (Industry standard)

There is a plethora of tools to track the clicks, such as QCC, ClickMagick or ClickMeter. I'm currently using ClickMeter (a free tool).

How many of you are leveraging on this hot traffic method, and you can perhaps share your thoughts on it. I've personally gotten numerous sales from Clickbanking traffic, and it is the fastest and easiest way to grow your email list. The challenge, however, is in finding the right partners who send legitimate and quality clicks. It is imperative to request for testimonials (be cautious) before agreeing on anything.

Just my 2 cents.
    Alvin

Ethan Alvin, Mar 1, 2015 IP