1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you interested in a new way to monetize your blog?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by LodewijkV, Nov 13, 2017.

Hi everyone,

Digitalpoint.com looks like a solid community and I humbly come asking for your help.

People read/love your blogs and there's a good chance they'd love to talk to you. So, we're creating an App where you can set a price at which your audience can call you. All calling is inside the App, your number & mail don't leak AND it's only whenever you want to be called. The App calls more people than just you, so it's more useful than just that.

Please help us complete a super short questionnaire for our investors, we want to get this service to you asap.

The website is at https://www.youpinion.me and the survey is at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VGMWWWW. Depending on the amount of traffic and content you create, it could really make you some decent cash and your fans could be ecstatic. We hope it'll help you.

(If this message is inappropriate in this forum, I'm terribly sorry. Please direct me to the correct place to post this message. The blogger segment seems like the best location.)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    LodewijkV, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    That would be interesting but can you give a little more about the site??

Patricia Ann Lee, Nov 13, 2017 IP
  3. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like a good idea. That would be something new in the world of blogging. Hopefully, it will pay off for your company.

Mejer, Feb 16, 2018 IP