1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you FIRST PAGE IN GOOGLE? "HIRED GUN" SEO WEB-CONTENT & ARTICLE WRITER CAN HELP

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by imarketing2010, Sep 4, 2010.

HIGH QUALITY UNIQUE CONTENT IS CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS. TRUST YOUR BUSINESS TO A WRITER WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD.

As an experienced web content writer, I know exactly how to create powerful web content that will help propel your online business thorough the search engines.

The ability to create powerful web content is one part art and one part science. When your web content has been properly crafted, the results can be incredibly rewarding - increased ranking, traffic and income. Do you really want to trust your business to a beginner?

As the owner of ContentLaboratory.net, creating web content is what I do for a living... and have done so for some of the biggest names in the industry.

See, writing for the online reader is completely different from any other form or writing. This is because most online readers are normally searching for information - not for enjoyment.

These readers will often only skim, or scan highlights and headlines.

If they don't like what they read, they will move on and forget you even existed.

BUT... If they like what they see, they may just continue on reading.

This means your site has literally just a few seconds to: Grab their attention, inform them of what you have to offer and how it will benefit them and motivate them to action.

As an expert web content writer, I will make sure your content is optimized to the fullest potential. Here is how I will accomplish all of this for you.

I will:

1. Use bulleted lists and highlighted links to make a memorable impact
    2. Use an inverted pyramid style to express conclusions first, then detailed information to back up the facts
    3. Display powerful benefit-driven headlines and subheads to grab interest
    4. Use short informative paragraphs for easy readability
    5. Bold and italicize key words and phrases for attention
    6. Use a call to action to motivate a desired response
    7. Use a 2% - 7% keyword density to attract the search engines and maximize your SEO efforts

Put your business in the hands of a trusted web content professional. My broad background and excellent research skills allow me to write on a wide variety of topics. I am also very selective about the work I take on as well. If I feel I am unqualified to write about your topic, I will be up front with you from day one.

I am not the cheapest writer on the internet, let alone this forum. Far too many marketers and companies have poor or unreadable content on their sites that is unpleasant to read.

Some will even scrape badly written free content and run it though a program just to churn out some "unique" content. Others will hire unqualified writers with a lose understanding of the English language for $2 or $3 an article.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, you should probably keep searching.

I write for serious business professionals and marketers who understand the value of quality content. I write for the individual who is concerned about their name, reputation and the long-term benefits of having quality content.

Here is what my satisfied customers are saying:

" Just received my article many thanks.
    Double quick time, well researched(obscure subject) and interesting.
    You won't have any issues getting work on here. Look forward to working with you in the future."
    - Steve

" Hey mate I'm impressed - please send thru ur full price list with corresponding word count
    Kind Regards, :)"
    - Paul

So, if you are looking for quality content, I currently have 2 specials:

10 SEO Article Special

For those of you just looking for unique, well-written content I am offering a 10 article special. My price is normally $19.80 per 550 word article. If you mention my content ad when contacting me I will write 10 articles for the price of 9 - PLUS give you an additional 5% discount. This comes to $169.29 for (10) high quality 550 word articles.

These articles are:

* Keyword focused article content with up to two (2) primary keywords incorporated per page
    * Have site-wide keyword-targeting considerations (where applicable)
    * Keyword Density 2%-4% per page
    * Minimum of 550 words per page of content ordered
    * Content delivered in .doc (Microsoft Office Word) or .txt format

350 Word Article Special

My normal price for content is $0.036 per word. I am currently offering 350 word SEO articles at only $10.50 each. These are highly researched articles that are held to the same standard as my other services.

How to order:

1. Choose the package you want.

2. Send an email to with niche, keywords and your package selection. Make sure you mention where you saw the ad to receive the discount.

3. I'll send you a PayPal invoice via email with the details of your order.

P.S. If you need other content created please contact me via with your specific needs.

[​IMG]

imarketing2010, Sep 4, 2010 IP