1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you Affected by Aiplex fake Copyright Claims in YouTube?

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by raj5151, Aug 6, 2019.

I received 22 videos fake copyright claims in 30 days in YouTube because reviewing a television program. Received 4 strikes. Sending counter notifications in YT, 18 videos reactivated because Aiplex not provide proof for their claims. 4 strikes stay in my account for 4 videos, so my account disabled few days before :(. I started a non profit website IHAteAiplex.org regarding this issue and started legal process against Aiplex Software Pvt Ltd. Friends, What about your experience against fake copyright claims?

raj5151, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    99% of the "fake" claims that I have looked into in detail regarding Aiplex, were not fake and were legitimate.

"because reviewing a television program"

If you used too much of that television program beyond what would be considered fair use, then its not a fake claim.

Agent000, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  3. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You support to Aiplex ? SHAME...Maybe you are not a content creator or Aiplex agent.
    Remember " Reviewing....." means we are not retelecast the TV program. It's a criticization.

Please view the issue completely here ihateaiplex.org

raj5151, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    I do not support them. I just call out those clowns who claim that Aiplex makes fake claims. Most of the claims are not fake and are from those who are pissed that their theft got caught.
    Looking through your site, you are one of those clowns. You obviously have no clue what fair use is.
    Also, if you were not taken down by Aiplex, YouTube would have soon terminated you because of your misleading/spam/deceptive titles!

Agent000, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  5. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube is not a court. It's a company. You don't know the difference between piracy vs criticism. Also as per Indian laws it's not fair use. It's called fair deal. You can know more about this issue in my website. I already started legal process against these illetrate goons.

raj5151, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    WTF have Indian laws got to do with it? YouTube is a USA company based in the USA.
    You even referenced the USA law in your useless copyright disclaimer on your videos!!
    I already looked and you clearly do not know what you are talking about.
    Please come back and tell us how this was an epic fail for you, so we can ridicule you some more.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
    Agent000, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  7. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to make you appear "illetrate" or anything, but it's spelt illiterate.

Spoiltdiva, Aug 7, 2019 IP
    JEET likes this.
  8. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the people think if anyone claim copyright infringement, the fault is in content creator ( video creator). That's why he received claim for copyright. However these people forget the claimer is not a copyright owner. The claimer is a agent or media marketing company. They doing anything for their contract with their copyright owner. For their earnings they use our videos.

Just search "Aiplex Software Pvt Ltd" in Google, useful to learn more the real facts and know how many people are affected.

raj5151, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  9. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know YouTube is USA company. My video is not about USA television serial. It's from Indian television. Aiplex is an Indian company. My copyright disclaimer in YT video only for outside India. In India I informed YT in my counter notification. That's why my 18 videos out of 22 reactivated.

I don't understand :) Why you get more anger than Aiplex and Zee television regarding this issue?

raj5151, Aug 7, 2019 IP
  10. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I respect copyright. But Iam not support fake copyright claims and who misuse others basic rights to make money in the name of copyright protection service.

raj5151, Aug 8, 2019 IP
  11. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What % of the show do you have in your videos? That is the test for fair use.

pmf123, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  12. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In 3 videos Iam not used anything from original.used photos are my creative work in cartoon format. In one video I used 43+ photographs in slideshow animation from 500+ twenty minutes episodes. It's less than 0.003%

raj5151, Aug 23, 2019 IP
  13. Vasanth Rajagopal

Vasanth Rajagopal Peon

Best Answers:
    My video showing only the title of Annathe in one of london theater was striked by aiplex software with copyright claims.. am a true fan of thalivar and just have posted it to show the theater response and also to promote the movie as it had initial mixed reviews. Knowing that I shouldn't show any of the scenes.i limited the clip to only 15 seconds with title show. .. this can up as a shock to me.

Vasanth Rajagopal, Nov 28, 2021 IP
  14. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube no longer allows even restreaming without special conditions from the creators of the original content. You will lose.

Đặng Văn Bình, Nov 29, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.