1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Are you a mascot/illustration designer? Job offered

Discussion in 'Design' started by premiumuser, Sep 7, 2018.

Are you the right person for this job? If "YES" on below requirements, then you are!
    • You are a talented mascot/illustration designer
    • You are looking for more work
    • You want a stable long-tem and rewarding and fun job
    • This is the quality (color and detail) of mascot/illustration that this job requires. If you can not meet this standard, this is NOT for you. Reference illustrations/mascots: https://prnt.sc/kroafg

I have have successfully consulted very talented designers from this forum before during my years in design business. Now I´m looking to find the a new talent for a LONG TERM commitment.

If you think you are the right person, please PM me the following information:
    1. Your portfolio/examples showing similar work to the example logos in the link above
    2. Estimated delivery time (given a written project description to finalising a logo of the above quality)
    3. Amount of projects you can accomplish per week (your estimate)
    4. Your estimated price per project (for one illustration like in the example) given that you will be getting a steady long-term flow of new projects every week.

I will personally review all applications and reply instantly the candidates that I find qualify for a test project (will be compensated for the test project as well).

Looking forward hearing back from you!

premiumuser, Sep 7, 2018 IP
    designfxpro likes this.
  2. designfxpro

designfxpro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hello. Just sent you a PM. Please check. Thanks a lot.

designfxpro, Sep 10, 2018 IP
  3. sangrai67

sangrai67 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I there is any other work let me know, like web template design, logo design, PSD to html, responsive website, bootstrap, Jquery, Wordpress, HTML css customization, SEO etc.

sangrai67, Oct 3, 2018 IP