1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are Writers that work for $1 - $3 really writers?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by dan64, Jan 29, 2011.

1. b7r

b7r Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have had the best writer who charged me $2 a post, not seen him for a while though. Days have changed and you can now get paid upto $50 per post. Small businesses would still be looking for low cost writers though.

b7r, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  2. alasdairsim

alasdairsim Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been on DP on and off for about 2 years now and in that time I have been astonished at how far prices have fallen. When I first signed up and started looking for writing work during my gap year, I was taken aback by how many people would write 500 word articles for $2 and now I find that it has actually dropped further in some cases and certain writers are charging less than $1!

It is even worse when people publish a post looking for a writer and are only willing to pay a few pence (cents) for high quality work.

I used to be bombarded with work on DP (and my prices are usually in the range of $7-8 per 500 words - extremely high for DP standards) but now it has just gotten ridiculous.

alasdairsim, Aug 5, 2011 IP
  3. dilon

dilon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, the price is going come down since 4-5 months!! Generally, the price for article marketing is $5-6 minimum per 400 to 500 words!! At $1 or $3, how to write it quality article, that is very elusive!! Even, sometimes, I'm baffled, when writer is offering to write an article at $3 per per 500 words!!

dilon, Aug 6, 2011 IP