1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are those top products in CB marketing place reliable?

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by kaizoku001, Oct 25, 2012.

Such as betting system, I think my account may get suspended if I promote this product . And some other product like mobile tv and movie or pc tv, it looks like suspicious but gain a high converting rate. It's really painful when your account get suspended, so I have to be very cautious about choosing a product. Would you guys please share your secrets about finding a good product with high converting rate but violations? Thank you for your advice.

kaizoku001, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  2. kaizoku001

kaizoku001 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just got another frustrate experience. I was promoting a product about some wholesale sources & suppliers and how to make profit about it, it's like buy cheap stuff and resell them. But I was told this site is in direct violation of Google Adwords Policy: User safety. Specifically get rich quick style websites are not allowed in Adwords.

kaizoku001, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  3. kaizoku001

kaizoku001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there a tool to test the website see if there is any violation? It's kind hard to determine.

kaizoku001, Oct 26, 2012 IP
  4. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    create a account and give it a try.. :)

Well on a serious note, you can always call them and ask if the given URL is OK to get in your account...

wtg, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  5. new2dp

new2dp Member

Best Answers:
    When in doubt do not promote!!! I would stay away direct linking any CB product with Adwords.

new2dp, Oct 27, 2012 IP
  6. kaizoku001

kaizoku001 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank u for tip, that's useful.

kaizoku001, Oct 27, 2012 IP