1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are those forums still do -follow or not?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by DanielMartens, Jan 21, 2016.

I really wonder if forum signature links still do-follow or not?

What I normally used were:

1. forums 。digitalpoint.com ( I knew already it's no-follow)
    2. forums.programmingforums.org/ ( I don't know but seems there was effectual when I did the links in my personal experience)
    3. warriorforum ( don't know if do-follow or not, but still effectual )
    4. .forum of tareeinternet. ( few people on that now)

Bove I am listing some SEO releavant forums and don't know if those sites nowadays are still do-follow? I saw some of them which stated very clearly with " no-follow" but there were still many people doing many links there. is this links still good for keyword ranking?

Another thing is When I search " do-follow forums" on google , there appeared huge of sites and when I tried one by one, seems some of them didn't allow to register anymore, while some others 404 mistake. it really cost me lots of time. Could someone here can advise me some useful forums where can do some signature links and approximately have a short introduction about privileges of them?

Really thanks for your help!

DanielMartens, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  2. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forums can bring good amount of traffic for your website. So you don't need to bother whether it's do-follow or no-follow. Forum are less effective for SEO.

LinkGenie, Feb 10, 2016 IP